[STEEL'S ROM][BETA .65][6.5.5(23569)][SENSE2.5 2015]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign
what are the new overclock settings???

What was the MMS fix??

Can't wait to see the final release, after beta that is ;)

I added in some new settings, I'm also working on a script that will automatically open up fpu enabler and s3clock and do everything you would usually have to do by hand.

I deleted a file from oemapps i wasn't supposed to lol, so i put it back in and bam its working now =)

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest Rcman12

I would motion for leaving out Skype if it's 16mb......personally i'd never use it and to me its just 16mb of storage id rather use elsewhere

Guest hakoom

can we use this rom on omnia2 I8000 normally .. that Meaning flash Direct with out any Change ??

What about Performance ram with sense??

Edited by hakoom

Guest Steel Reign
can we use this rom on omnia2 I8000 normally .. that Meaning flash Direct with out any Change ??

What about Performance ram with sense??

Sorry, this rom is for i920 only; theres a sense rom over in the i8000 area.

Also: I now have 40mb of storage space free! I'm gonna upload this and release it in a few hours once its done uploading.

Hi Steel Reign. I just have a question. I read somewhere in this site that the FPU enabler has stopped working starting from JD1. I also want to try to OC my O2 and im using JE3 so i was wondering if the FPUenabler will work on my ROM version. If it works, cani ask a favor and ask for a copy of the fpuenabler ur using? and the S3Clock also? please? if its not too much to ask.. thanks a lot! ;)

Guest Steel Reign
Hi Steel Reign. I just have a question. I read somewhere in this site that the FPU enabler has stopped working starting from JD1. I also want to try to OC my O2 and im using JE3 so i was wondering if the FPUenabler will work on my ROM version. If it works, cani ask a favor and ask for a copy of the fpuenabler ur using? and the S3Clock also? please? if its not too much to ask.. thanks a lot! ;)

Here it is =)

Edit: but remember this is a i920 rom =)

OC_Package.cab

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest nvrmind

Is anybody else having trouble opening emails... I just did a hard reset and tried to open some and it still didn't work.

I can't open emails for activesync or my gmail account. I can't open them from sense or the inbox. when I try to open it from the inbox, the email shows as read, but never opens...

Guest Steel Reign
Is anybody else having trouble opening emails... I just did a hard reset and tried to open some and it still didn't work.

I can't open emails for activesync or my gmail account. I can't open them from sense or the inbox. when I try to open it from the inbox, the email shows as read, but never opens...

I think this is related to the sms problem with samsung, it will be fixed soon don't worry, but it unfortunatly it won't be in tonights build. =(

Guest DaveDogMoore

Love this ROM, thank you very much.

I'm having no problems with email,

However, I cannot call from sense contacts or favorites

Also wireless controls in the sense settings is non responsive.

using .6

Is it me or does the sense version of Facebook suck?

Guest wahoolakeshow
Should i remove skype? it takes up 16mb of space, and I don't think all of you will use it. I'm also going to be releasing this kitchen, with everything in place after it get's out of beta =).

Edit: also who wants a lite rom with just sense and overclocking?

I would love a lite rom with just sense and overclocking so that way we can just add the cabs of the software we like and use(since everyone likes somthing different and I'm sure it's impossible to please everyone).

Question...now I've only had my omnia 2 for about a week and have not flashed it yet. Do i need to flash to Samsungs official updated before trying this? I had the i910 and problably flashed it 30 times but for some reason Omnia 2 I don't feel to clear on...maybe I'm just over thinking it. Thanks again for eveything you guys do.

Guest Steel Reign
I would love a lite rom with just sense and overclocking so that way we can just add the cabs of the software we like and use(since everyone likes somthing different and I'm sure it's impossible to please everyone).

Question...now I've only had my omnia 2 for about a week and have not flashed it yet. Do i need to flash to Samsungs official updated before trying this? I had the i910 and problably flashed it 30 times but for some reason Omnia 2 I don't feel to clear on...maybe I'm just over thinking it. Thanks again for eveything you guys do.

My rom has the update already, so you can just flash it with octans and your good to go. Also im trying out a temporary fix right now, which is disabling the samsung threaded sms until we can get to the bottom of this whole sms thing.

Guest Steel Reign

The fix works guys, but you won't have threaded samsung sms for a little bit.

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest nvrmind
Huh, my activesync is working flawlessly from both...maybe a bad flash?

Activesync is syncing fine, and my gmail (imap) is syncing fine. I just can't open the full email (in Pocket Outlook). I think it's related to the sms problem like Steel said, it's all in the same app, after all.

Is it me or does the sense version of Facebook suck?

I think the sense facebook tab is just to get status updates from your FB friends. It looks like it shows the latest status for each friend. The actual Windows Mobile app for facebook is pretty good (better than blackberry's anyway).

Guest nvrmind
The fix works guys, but you won't have threaded samsung sms for a little bit.

So do we just disable threaded messaging? Like in Advanced Config?

Guest Steel Reign

Alright, the new build is uploading but apparently i screwed something up so we can't recieve mms now, but we can send! lol

What's New.

New taskbar theme.

Working mms(sending only)

Working sms samsung, but its not threaded

Removed

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest nvrmind

Can anybody else read reminders? Or do you just have to view them from S2U2? I thought it was a theme issue, but I switched to classic blue, and it still appears to be an issue.

EDIT: Oh, and I can't wait to try the latest build. Thanks for all your effort Steel!

Edited by nvrmind

Guest Steel Reign
Can anybody else read reminders? Or do you just have to view them from S2U2? I thought it was a theme issue, but I switched to classic blue, and it still appears to be an issue.

EDIT: Oh, and I can't wait to try the latest build. Thanks for all your effort Steel!

What do you mean, can you take a screenshot? I don't use reminders so I don't know what they look like.

Guest nvrmind
What do you mean, can you take a screenshot? I don't use reminders so I don't know what they look like.

Here you go. It should say the subject and time of the appointment in the white box.

Thanks

EDIT: oops, forgot to press upload...

post-652966-1276902422_thumb.jpg

Edited by nvrmind

Guest Steel Reign
Here you go. It should say the subject and time of the appointment in the white box.

Thanks

EDIT: oops, forgot to press upload...

That is very weird, i'll look into switchin to another theme.

Edit: Alpha .7 released!

Edited by Steel Reign