Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Acogu

Hey yonn1981, V3 Alpha is just great, better touch response, very smooth.

The only bug i found already is that the text "Dismiss", when a notification appears, doesn't show, it can be pressed, but without the dismiss text.

Everything is working so far. By the way, thank you very much for the HTCSensorSDK Disabler and the WOWHDonOff in utilities, very useful tools.

i'll keep you informed if new bugs appears.

Congrats, this will be an awesome ROM.

Guest nicoscy

testing for a while. very good rom. it looks nice and it is very responsive. no problems so far. I can not compare it to previous version because i tried only the lite version. when you are in the file explorer and want to exit and press menu, the text for exit is missing. it was the same on lite version. if you press where it should be it exits file explorer ok

Thank you very much. very good work. waitting for the lite version also

Edited by nicoscy

Guest Tracian

The best ROM so far .......but another noobish question ....how to kill that annoying active sync process who drain the batery?

10x in advance......

Guest TheAnswer86

the best rom ever,

but the wifi function doesn't work. I get a connection to my router and another router (friends) but i can't open google or anything else.

sorry for my bad english

Guest nicoscy
the best rom ever,

but the wifi function doesn't work. I get a connection to my router and another router (friends) but i can't open google or anything else.

sorry for my bad english

try restore connections and is going to work. i had the same problem. hope it helbs

Guest TheAnswer86
try restore connections and is going to work. i had the same problem. hope it helbs

i have tried it many times but it didn't work. i don' t know what I else can do.

it works with other roms but not with this. s***

Guest Hermit Dave
The best ROM so far .......but another noobish question ....how to kill that annoying active sync process who drain the batery?

10x in advance......

lwhat is the sync schedule for active sync

make sure you set a manual sync or sync every hour or so

use task manager or ram sweeper to kill all running apps

hermit

bsbramsweeper2.2.cab

Guest Hermit Dave
this are very long 15 minutes :lol:

once youinstall ramsweeper... create a short cut

in windows dir and in start menu.

i tend to assign it to camera hold and its perfect

Guest X-pro
the best rom ever,

sorry for my bad english

change operator for 30 sec and then back again to what it was

Guest ruievil

the rom is great every works fine but i use sms-chat and when i send a sms they won't go , anyone use sms-chat and tell me if happens the same ??

Guest X-pro

very very nice v3 you made, fast graphics and one can see that a lot of work has gone into this :lol:

But, and there would be a but :D.

The phone phone can't keep up when I'm writing a text message, think it's some kind of animation feature. Anyway to make it faster ?

Apps don't close but I know it's a tricky problem

Anyway very nice build and very much looking forward to see your next build

Guest playboyfunny
In V3 Touch Player is fixed?

I think it is so. I have no problems with playing recorded videos and music. Not perfect but better than in V1.

Edited by playboyfunny

Guest yonn1981
anyone knows when the 3rd version will be release?

not yet :D

I still need to fix some stuff, and I want to make 3 ROMs:

- 3a same as V1 "widgetplus" but updated

- 3b same as V2 "SPlugin" but updated

- 3c widgetplus but most of applications will run from "My Storage" - Will save lot of space :lol:

Guest Hermit Dave
The phone phone can't keep up when I'm writing a text message, think it's some kind of animation feature. Anyway to make it faster ?

Apps don't close but I know it's a tricky problem

Anyway very nice build and very much looking forward to see your next build

well i have a problem with general input. specially when using swype and then samsung keypad (was replying to this thread earlier and it was just a big pain)... the display was way behind and at times it took substantial amount of time to display what i had written.

Though i am still on v2 - plug in version.

I mentioned RAM Sweeper before.. its a good app. I have linked it and if anyone has issues killing programs, use it. I associate it with camera hold so that once i am done with whatever i am doing, i give it a quick go and it kills all apps

not yet :D

I still need to fix some stuff, and I want to make 3 ROMs:

- 3a same as V1 "widgetplus" but updated

- 3b same as V2 "SPlugin" but updated

- 3c widgetplus but most of applications will run from "My Storage" - Will save lot of space :lol:

Very, Very nice rom!!! Keep on your excelent work!!!