Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest zgduahtk

Hi Yonn,

I tried all your roms and they are good. But I am having one problem.

When I do some settings using the samsung power settings. After that if the screen is off then onwards the phone is not turned on even the power off is not working.

Please look into this issue.

Guest yonn1981

+13 lol :D

Sorry, I was out for connection - I uploaded V3a and V3b already but I am waiting for V3c and all OmniaLITE stuff "CABs" to be uploaded then I'll update the thread with the new stuff ... Hopefully tomorrow - but can't guarantee :lol:

Changes:

- ROM compression changed to LZX, slower but give more space "Same compression that majin used in his ROM"

- Included XDA_UC with ock trick in all ROMs, now you can automate your CAB installs

- ROMs content changed:-

-> V3a is full "premium" widgetplus ROM

-> V3b is full "premium" splugin "titanium" ROM

-> V3c is super lite ROM "Bone" that why I'll be including all OmniaLITE stuff so everyone can just re-shape the ROM to his/her liking ...

Thanks for all your patience :D ...

+13 lol :P

-> V3c is super lite ROM "Bone" that why I'll be including all OmniaLITE stuff so everyone can just re-shape the ROM to his/her liking ...

Super nice option rom... so everybody can just stuff it with what they want!!!

++15 :)

Guest Snakez666
Super nice option rom... so everybody can just stuff it with what they want!!!

++15 :)

I know what rom i'll be waiting for :D

Guest rishad

Sorry, I was out for connection - I uploaded V3a and V3b already but I am waiting for V3c and all OmniaLITE stuff "CABs" to be uploaded then I'll update the thread with the new stuff ... Hopefully tomorrow - but can't guarantee :)

Changes:

- ROM compression changed to LZX, slower but give more space "Same compression that majin used in his ROM"

- Included XDA_UC with ock trick in all ROMs, now you can automate your CAB installs

you are THE man... V3 C is what im lookin for...

good to hear from ya.. thanks :P

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Sorry, I was out for connection - I uploaded V3a and V3b already but I am waiting for V3c and all OmniaLITE stuff "CABs" to be uploaded then I'll update the thread with the new stuff ... Hopefully tomorrow - but can't guarantee :)

Changes:

Thanks for all your patience :P ...

ok. good

:D

Guest Hermit Dave
I know what rom i'll be waiting for :)

lite rom for me too. can't wait to install it. hopefully 3> 2+

Edited by Hermit Dave

Guest The_Lightning

Fantastic Yonn.

Once again, you're making a lot of people happy to have bought their omnia's. For me, the Widget version is the best, and I'm very happy with all your efforts to make it better and better. Hope You'll stay with us for a while. At least to make this the best rom ever.

Regards and once again, THANK YOU in name of all users (I speak in the name of all, because I believe all are very grateful).

GO, YONN!!!

Guest wisdome416

Fantastic ROM, the best ROM I've tried, no question about that...

Thanks Yonn! you've just made my Omnia shine again...

Guest Hermit Dave
Fantastic Yonn.

Once again, you're making a lot of people happy to have bought their omnia's. For me, the Widget version is the best, and I'm very happy with all your efforts to make it better and better. Hope You'll stay with us for a while. At least to make this the best rom ever.

Regards and once again, THANK YOU in name of all users (I speak in the name of all, because I believe all are very grateful).

GO, YONN!!!

thats very true atleast in my case... i almost gave up on omnia again (would have settled on my kaiser if i could manage to hard reset it... stupid buttons)

was tried of messaging app crashing and hanging omnia... infact i had to some times remove the battery and restart it couple of times every day... got pretty tiring..

now after a blissful week or so... i am actually thinking about buying a new housing / digitizer to make it shiny again... Thanks Yonn

Guest yonn1981

DONE, Next -> uploading kitchen + EXTs B)

All ROMs "Post #1" + CABs "Post #3" are uploaded ...

Enjoy ... If you're using Lite version, you may need to reset after specific CABs ... Also, I included OmniaLITE MMS and i900 MMS, you choose what to install :P

All CABs have name that indicate it content, so all of you should now what to install :P

:) Now it's time to go to bed :D

Edited by yonn1981