You welcome ...

1. I add these registry to S2U2 Package or CAB:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight]

"AutoDeviceLockEnable"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\keybd]

"DeviceLockWhenSuspend"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2]

"Replace65Lock"=hex:\

2. If you have S2U2 package or CAB then just add the above (1.) .. S2U2 extention will cause duplicate - I prefer adding S2U2 compressed CAB

3. Not sure .. I ported the latest HTC AudioManager and fixed and recreate graphics to WQVGA - use it it may fix something:

http://www.multiupload.com/XIGHEKLIF9

Thank you master Yonn. first of all I've cooked your audio manager and tested it. It did not solve the problem of going to the next track in the standby.

But it fixed another problem: audio manager I had could not repeat one song (They just could repeat all songs).

I will try your registry tweaks tomorrow.

I know you know this job well my friend.

Guest Keivan Moradi

Dear Master Yonn

1. I've modified your audio manager to fix the trimmer. I send you the modified part.

2. Also I send you ported version of flashlite torch. It is incompatible with M2D. i should turn off the M2D to be able to turn the flashlite on by holding the volume button. but I think it should be compatible with your hs++ rom.

3. Unfortunately your s2u2 registry tweaks did not solved my problem. Now when I hold the end key system double locks. One of them is the s2u2 and the other one is old style (wm6.1) lock. Do you have any advise for me to fix is? I send you my s2u2 package

4. OCK's M2D package have complete dlls. but your audio manager package seems to be unmodified and original because has namings with this style "S000, S001, S002, S003 , ...". Can I have your complete M2D package. Maybe it solves some of my problems.

Audio_Manager_2.2.2012.1525.LR1.rar

29_FlashLite_Torch_OmniaLite.rar

K1__s_S2U2_2.43.cab

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest free2live

the hs++ rom is very nice yonn but i will give a try for any new build.....:P

need some help::: CAN ANYONE PROVIDE A LINK WITH IGO8 SOFTWARE WORKING FOR I900 OMNIA??????

i've googled but no chance to get a working igo8..

thanks in advance for any answer. .. pm or whatever

Guest seisman
Ok, i didn't had an "-1" icon. Now it works, thank you.

please how you managed to add more staff to the home tab

thanks

Guest shinz14

yonn

its complicated for some of us to customize xml file w/o knowledge of it but i want to know if its possible that every tab has diffent animation?

i want t0 kn0w how t0 customize your work...

Guest yonn1981
Dear Master Yonn

1. I've modified your audio manager to fix the trimmer. I send you the modified part.

2. Also I send you ported version of flashlite torch. It is incompatible with M2D. i should turn off the M2D to be able to turn the flashlite on by holding the volume button. but I think it should be compatible with your hs++ rom.

3. Unfortunately your s2u2 registry tweaks did not solved my problem. Now when I hold the end key system double locks. One of them is the s2u2 and the other one is old style (wm6.1) lock. Do you have any advise for me to fix is? I send you my s2u2 package

4. OCK's M2D package have complete dlls. but your audio manager package seems to be unmodified and original because has namings with this style "S000, S001, S002, S003 , ...". Can I have your complete M2D package. Maybe it solves some of my problems.

Thanks ..

1- Yes I ported & changed trimmer graphics and xmls but never check them ... Thanks for fixing it..

2- I remember I used it once and it worked but as you said M2D don't like it .. Thanks for the tip though

3- Strange, nothing new with my S2U2 except those registry lines ..

4. Those with S000 ..etc are modules - I use osKitchen and those automatically get recmoded to .dlls while cooking that's all ... If you still want the packages I'll upload it for you though ...

the hs++ rom is very nice yonn but i will give a try for any new build.....:P

need some help::: CAN ANYONE PROVIDE A LINK WITH IGO8 SOFTWARE WORKING FOR I900 OMNIA??????

i've googled but no chance to get a working igo8..

thanks in advance for any answer. .. pm or whatever

What wrong with Igo? don't run at all or don't identify your GPS?

please how you managed to add more staff to the home tab

thanks

Using this tutorial:

http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_batterystatus_x..._cust_im_cs.htm

Not easy though -> need practice ..

yonn

its complicated for some of us to customize xml file w/o knowledge of it but i want to know if its possible that every tab has diffent animation?

i want t0 kn0w how t0 customize your work...

Yes it's kind of hard in beginning but once you get used to it it get very easy ... You can just copy and paste ..

If you want different animation for each tab just write animate="101" in every line starting with <View

Example:

<View height="255" slide="0" adaptwidth="0" > changed it to <View height="255" slide="0" animate="101" adaptwidth="0" >

The 100-option can be used for any of the animation with the option for left or right.

* 0 = no animation for switching Views.

* 1 = (default) left slide in animation.

* 2 = right slide in animation.

* 3 = top down slide in animation.

* 4 = bottom up slide in animation.

* 5 = left page flip animation

* 6 = right page flip animation

* 9 = left in cube

* 10 = right in cube

* 14 = zoom in

* 15 = zoom in with left leave

* 16 = zoom in with right leave

* 20 = alpha blend in

* 21 = alpha blend in with left leave

* 22 = alpha blend in with right leave

Update:

New SPB DRIOD V3 ROM uploaded .. Remember the SPB is not directly cooked but made portable to run from "My Storage" - So copy "Program Files" folder as it is to "My Storage" before flashing ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Keivan Moradi
Thanks ..

4. Those with S000 ..etc are modules - I use osKitchen and those automatically get recmoded to .dlls while cooking that's all ... If you still want the packages I'll upload it for you though ...

It would be nice if you do that. Maybe I can find sth new among them.

Keep up the really good work.

Guest baldoski
wowwww :P

thanx yonn.

spb3.png

whoa!!!!

I am just starting to enjoy the HS++ and a new ROM is out again!!!!

I can't keep up with you guys, but I have to try this one!!

Thanks chef Yonn.

So i need to install SPB right?

Guest yonn1981
wowwww :rolleyes:

thanx yonn.

You welcome ...

whoa!!!!

I am just starting to enjoy the HS++ and a new ROM is out again!!!!

I can't keep up with you guys, but I have to try this one!!

Thanks chef Yonn.

So i need to install SPB right?

No need to install SPB .. Just copy that included "Program Files" folder to "My Storage" then flash the ROM ...

tNx yonn but i will be using your new SPB droid V3 for easy customizing...

HS++ kinda confusing

:P

No problem ... Hope you enjoy it ...

@ Keivan Moradi:

Here most of M2D/Mega packages from my kitchen .. Enjoy it ...

http://www.multiupload.com/XOF25ZN34X

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Hashashin99

hi yonn, congratulations for the Rom really beautiful: D I have a question asks you: I'm Italian and honestly with the Rom in English I find it bad enough ... not knowing how to make the rom, you can "translate" an Italian in your rom? I am very interested with the fact that your rom some users do not experience any problems in sending messages is something that I do all day thanks for any response :P and congratulations again :rolleyes: good rom

Guest yonn1981
hi yonn, congratulations for the Rom really beautiful: D I have a question asks you: I'm Italian and honestly with the Rom in English I find it bad enough ... not knowing how to make the rom, you can "translate" an Italian in your rom? I am very interested with the fact that your rom some users do not experience any problems in sending messages is something that I do all day thanks for any response :rolleyes: and congratulations again <_< good rom

It's not that it's difficult but time consuming "I already helped with dutch before ..." As I'll need to update many of packages...

i cant use the spb droid v3...

it needs serial....

This forum don't allow cooking pay apps, that's why ...

Anyway -> Here you can find what you want: Click here under your responsibility :P

Edited by yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
Hello Yonn

I noticed one bug (or is it?):

that old WM lock (tap to unlock) instead of android lock.

Hehe :P I missed including the android lock cab, that's all .. Just install the CAB from ssi42 theme thread or if you have downloaded the HS++ ROM before you can take it from there ...