Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest rockbk

great rom ,

But I have 2 problem :

first How I can display some Icon in this picture . I changed background then they dissapear.

yonnhomescreenv2.png

second : I can't click on search icon in phonebook , i have to change motion sensor to click it .

sorry for my bad english .

thanks

Guest rroberti

Hi Yonn!

I'm happily using your HS++v2.01 ROM and I noticed another little problem with the 3G dialer this time.

While I have S2U2 installed and configured it to show fullscreen caller picture in incoming calls, I get the dialer's skin instead and a default picture only. In fact, I can see the S2U2 screen for a fraction of a second and then the dialer's skin takes over. Changing S2U2 settings made no difference.

The problem was solved by installing the B7300 Black 3G dialer (http://www.filestube...g-Muncheno.html).

Looks like you should consider cooking a different dialer into your next ROM.

By the way, has anyone tried the Sector/Ryrzy dialer from here? --> (http://www.modaco.co...s-for-i900i910/)

Thanks again for the greatest ROMs ever! Hope to have helped a bit by bug-reporting.

Hi Dreccon...

Veru nice solution!!!

Thanks...

Hungs for brazilian friend!!

;)

hey yonn phone keypad doesn't work when the language were turkish but other language (eng german etc) work great. did you fix? i use your Zero Cache - Best performnce and speed (but some apps esp GPS might don't like it) for regular users

PagePool 8

or what can i do rolleyes.gif

shortly i press the buttons but no letter seems to be

Guest rroberti

Hello Yonn - Hello other friends ...

I need a little help from you ...

I've tested the theme HS + + v2.01 and now activated the Nitrogen ... I love music!

However, I have a problem: The script that controls the Nitrogen does not work correctly. I need help to editing the script and do Nitrogen work ...

Part of the original Yonn´s script is write this way:

"... Run (SystemPath (" ProgramFiles ")\" Nitrogen\Nitrogen.exe") ..."

However, I installed my Nitrogen in the following path:

"My Storage \ Program Files \ Nitrogen \ Nitrogen.exe"

In this case, I would like you to help me edit the script and correct the path of the Nitrogen´s ... simple.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad english...

Brazilian hugs for everyone!

Edited by rroberti

Guest markswenson

Hi everybody !

A little problem with SPB DRIOD ROM.

I can not watch YouTube videos.

I installed Opera 10 and flashlite 3.1, but does not go ...

Help?

Does anyone know where to find the cab to run "youtube" from program list?

Guest rroberti

Hello Yonn - Hello other friends ...

I need a little help from you ...

I've tested the theme HS + + v2.01 and now activated the Nitrogen ... I love music!

However, I have a problem: The script that controls the Nitrogen does not work correctly. I need help to editing the script and do Nitrogen work ...

Part of the original Yonn´s script is write this way:

"... Run (SystemPath (" ProgramFiles ")\" Nitrogen\Nitrogen.exe") ..."

However, I installed my Nitrogen in the following path:

"My Storage \ Program Files \ Nitrogen \ Nitrogen.exe"

In this case, I would like you to help me edit the script and correct the path of the Nitrogen´s ... simple.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad english...

Brazilian hugs for everyone!

Nothing???

Anyone?

Guest dreccon

Thanks man. Now the SMS fixed but email wont work. still with (!) icon. I click it and entered the my email name which i gave on setting email ac.

First you need to set up your e-mail account in pocket-outlook. After that you can go to email tab, hit the (!) button and write the name of your account there (example "My_Gmail - not your e-mail address). Take care to write exactly the same name as you wrote in poutlook. The tab is case sensitive!

Guest dreccon

Hi Dreccon...

Veru nice solution!!!

Thanks...

Hungs for brazilian friend!!

;)

Hey, Rodrigo.

I'm happy to have helped you.

Did you try the Black dialer, or the Sector/Ryrzy one? Some of my friends don't like black and keep asking...

Guest pyraylos

hi. i installed the zero cache rom and messages don't show up. the left/right buttons don't do anything and the buttons on the right side just open up a new message. here's a screenshot. any help?

post-745431-0-28676200-1313682811_thumb.

Guest markswenson

Hi everybody !

A little problem with SPB DRIOD ROM.

I can not watch YouTube videos.

I installed Opera 10 and flashlite 3.1, but does not go ...

Help?

Does anyone know where to find the cab to run "youtube" from program list?

SOLVED !:D

Thank you all for the precious help ..... :angry:

Guest leap_ahead

hi. i installed the zero cache rom and messages don't show up. the left/right buttons don't do anything and the buttons on the right side just open up a new message. here's a screenshot. any help?

The SMS tab sometimes tricky, sometimes it takes time after 1st boot to get sms, but I found that using the mail tab (just create new mail account in tmail then add your display name to mail tab) make the sms tab works directly and this needed only once ... From Yonn

Guest rroberti

Hey, Rodrigo.

I'm happy to have helped you.

Did you try the Black dialer, or the Sector/Ryrzy one? Some of my friends don't like black and keep asking...

Hi Dreccon...

I´ve try with the Black Dialer only...

Works fine to me...and the loks is very beatiful...

;)

Guest pyraylos

(just create new mail account in tmail then add your display name to mail tab)

thanks for the reply leap_ahead. i created an email account successfully. you say "then add your display name to mail tab". what is the display name? you mean the name that i have in owner information? and where is the mail tab? you mean in email settings where it says 'account display name'? if you mean both of the above then i tried that but with no success. if you mean something else please give more details.

Guest leap_ahead

thanks for the reply leap_ahead. i created an email account successfully. you say "then add your display name to mail tab". what is the display name? you mean the name that i have in owner information? and where is the mail tab? you mean in email settings where it says 'account display name'? if you mean both of the above then i tried that but with no success. if you mean something else please give more details.

go to mail tab and add your name (pyraylos)or anything you want ..

Guest Bergjes

First you need to set up your e-mail account in pocket-outlook. After that you can go to email tab, hit the (!) button and write the name of your account there (example "My_Gmail - not your e-mail address). Take care to write exactly the same name as you wrote in poutlook. The tab is case sensitive!

Hope you can help me. Because I really want this rom to work.

Can you point me to where to find pocket-outlook, to set up my e-mail account?

Thanks,

Erik

Guest leap_ahead

Hope you can help me. Because I really want this rom to work.

Can you point me to where to find pocket-outlook, to set up my e-mail account?

Thanks,

Erik

hs screen go to mail tab and click the folder icon on right ..then put your name

Hi Everybody,

I would like to use this ROM, but I don't have the time to understand how to configure homescreen ++. Is there an easy way to change the settings without editing the xml files? I would like to remove the weather plugin from the main screen and add instead GPS2DAY. Is it possible? Please reply. Thank you.

Guest kismocsok

Hello master Yonn!

your ROM is fantastic :D

i make some report for you :

I have the same problem with the usb connection with storage card, and i tried all HS++ roms (2MBCache XPR with 8 & 12PP, 2MBCache LZX with 12PP and zerocache with 12PP) and storage card working only on zerocache rom...

an other bug is the omniaLITE jblend java install on xda_uc is reporting error: \My Storage\XDA_UC\Yonn_09_OmniaLITE_Java\Yonn OmniaLITE Java.cab, Exception: wceload.exe returns -2142961663

but posterior with cab the install is run succesful...

Recomandations for next ROM: remove msn messenger and add PIMbackup and more themes :)

Here is some WQVGA pics, ENJOY ;)

WQVGA pics.zip

Guest Bergjes

Hello,

I'm using the HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011.

It really works great!

I have one question though.

Is it possible to change the behaviour of tab 3 Favorite Contacts.

If I press a contact I want to make a choice, call or text message, is this possible?

Thanks,

Erik

Guest dreccon

Hi Yonn and everyone in the forum.

I'm using HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011 (Zerocache XPR) and I'm experiencing trouble with "w@p CM WiFi Internet Sharing" (http://www.mediafire.com/?1yyikoxtny1). The program installs correctly, starts correctly, connects to 3G internet but when I search for the router from another machine it doesn't exist! Please note that the other machine is configured to search not only for Access Points but also for Ad Hoc devices. I even tried to turn on WiFi manually from the Omnia's Connections Manager before turning on the router but without success. WiFi works correctly on my Omnia in every other aspect.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about this is a little HTC utility that turns our beloved Omnia into a WiFi Router and allows us to share our 3G connection with other machines. It's reaaly useful and I'v been using it with other ROMs in the past.

Can anyone help?

Edited by dreccon

Guest Minski

Me too

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Using HS++ v2.01 2MBCache XPR 8PP and wondering about 3G, anybody using this. Is it automatically 3G? Have HSDPA enable but on the notification bar, the icon left of the network signal has an E, must be sign for EDGE shouldn't this change to 3G if it uses that 3G?

Is this a settings thing?