samsung stock ROM phonebook

Guest Billbates

Guest Billbates

I don't know if there is a reg hack for this but I have been googling different key terms and yet none meet what I am looking for or maybe the words that I am using to search isn't right. Even the search here has a problem. Error code something comes out.

Anyway just a question, how do you put two main contact numbers for just one person at the phonebook. Using the phonebook of the device (Stock ROM) I am only able to enter just one main contact number (the one where in it says "send text message" or "call mobile number"). For the second number of the same contact I have to enter it either at the Work/company or car mobile number which is annoying because when I create a message, I am only able to enter the main number of the contact I want to send a message to but not the second number where in I'd also like to send a message to ..

pls any help would be appreciated, I'm getting tired navigating to the phonebook menu just to send the message to the second number, would like to do it directly with the create message so that I can send one message to the two numbers of my contact in just one composition

Edited by Billbates

Guest xbongx

wow it seems that you use to use Symbian right? well on b7610 nop there is no the same add for that

i think its like this? isnt it? on Symbians

post-680007-1276718180_thumb.jpg

and b7610 has just 1 main number! like this?

post-680007-1276718238_thumb.png

Edited by xbongx

Guest Billbates
wow it seems that you use to use Symbian right? well on b7610 nop there is no the same add for that

i think its like this? isnt it? on Symbians

post-680007-1276718180_thumb.jpg

and b7610 has just 1 main number! like this?

post-680007-1276718238_thumb.png

yep your 200% right, ex-symbian user and I'm glad you understood what I was asking...

Oh darn, there is no chance?? Even a reg hack?? I hope samsung update this on their next firmware update...

Thanks for the help man!!!