[ROM] Xian LiquidF v2

Guest xian1243

Guest Quipeace

Really not mean to be annoying now, but perhaps you should only announce a new rom when you have already uploaded it...

*is waiting patiently*

Guest ahsid
Really not mean to be annoying now, but perhaps you should only announce a new rom when you have already uploaded it...

*is waiting patiently*

I have to say that i agree

Guest Yuking

*is waiting patiently*

I think it is Ok when he have finished a new version, we should appreciate his hard works, not just taking a single file from a remote computer~

Guest xian1243
Yes, it includes phh's ramzswap. Was out all day, connection really bad... uploading as fast as I can.

*is waiting patiently*

No comment...

Guest Piter1225

*is waiting patiently*

I have same feelings.

Guest xian1243

LCR 1.7 was announced before it was uploaded... I like telling people the progress I've made... Please stop nagging me... be patient!

Guest Piter1225
LCR 1.7 was announced before it was uploaded... I like telling people the progress I've made... Please stop nagging me... be patient!

No problem dude ;)

This is forum, I say what I think :(

Guest mmkim
v1c release. Uploading as soon as possible.

Rebased on FFR72, check OP. New kernel (thanks phhusson).

where are you xian1243??????

where your new bin upload in two days later or delay or cancel ??

because nothing can use in this rom,right ?? ;)

Guest rafyvitto

Wow some people here are just retarded lol, i mean, are you so retarded that you need a new rom every 2 seconds?? let xian take what ever time he needs and CHILL the FU.CK DOWN!

Sincerly

Rafyvitto

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest Charlton22
Wow some people here are just retarded lol, i mean, are you so retarded that you need a new rom every 2 seconds?? let xian take what ever time he needs and CHILL the FU.CK DOWN!

Sincerly

Rafyvitto

+1

Guest akira.pwr

I can be with rafyvitto for this, but at the same time i understand what people want to say, i'm one of the retarded who want to try a rom every 2 second, expecially if the rom is announced fon the morning after and after 2 days i'm waiting yet.

I understand Xian is busy for his own business, i'm sorry for my retarding.

Sincerely, the retarded.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Redline66

Xian, you make good work and contribute actively to the Liquid community, but why the hell do you need to answer so agressively each time you receive a comment, or suggestion ??? ;) Really, I never see the LCR team members react such way. If you cannot manage with your susceptibility, and wish to play your diva, you can run away with your ROMs as far as I am concerned, my life will be as beautiful with or without them :(

Guest Charlton22
I can be with rafyvitto for this, but at the same time i understand what people want to say, i'm one of the retarded who want to try a rom every 2 second, expecially if the rom is announced fon the morning after and after 2 days i'm waiting yet.

I understand Xian is busy for his own business, i'm sorry for my retarding.

Sincerely, the retarded.

At least you can confirm that! ;)

Guest Charlton22
Xian, you make good work and contribute actively to the Liquid community, but why the hell do you need to answer so agressively each time you receive a comment, or suggestion ??? ;) Really, I never see the LCR team members react such way. If you cannot manage with your susceptibility, and wish to play your diva, you can run away with your ROMs as far as I am concerned, my life will be as beautiful with or without them :(

He told us all that he have bad network connection... When he upload, we all can download..

Please if you don't care about this rom just ignore this thread...

Thanks...

Guest akira.pwr
At least you can confirm that! ;)

Why not? I don't think there is something wrong to be retarded for this, i think it's wrong to made promises for nothing... (I was waiting for xian 0.7e, but who saw it???)

Guest xian1243

Dovvrei ascoltare gli altri... ho avuto molti problemi questo mesi... scuzzatemi per tutto... faccio il megliore possibile per rilasciare il mio rom...

Volete sapere quando arriva il rom ? 97% upload... Scuzzatemi per mio italiano... fa' solo tre anni che lo parlo...

I'm sorry for writing in Italian, but I feel that the ranting needs to stop. I said I would upload it as soon as I can. If you don't appreciate my work, then please stop posting in the thread.

Did I use the word promise? No. Please be patient! What about LCR 1.7? PHHROYO? Piter's ROM? Did they release a new ROM every day?

Guest fischschneehase
Dovvrei ascoltare gli altri... ho avuto molti problemi questo mesi... scuzzatemi per tutto... faccio il megliore possibile per rilasciare il mio rom...

Volete sapere quando arriva il rom ? 97% upload... Scuzzatemi per mio italiano... fa' solo tre anni che lo parlo...

I'm sorry for writing in Italian, but I feel that the ranting needs to stop. I said I would upload it as soon as I can. If you don't appreciate my work, then please stop posting in the thread.

Did I use the word promise? No. Please be patient! What about LCR 1.7? PHHROYO? Piter's ROM? Did they release a new ROM every day?

you are absolutely right ;) 1.7 lcr gives enough time for playing arround with :DXD