which rom is best for b7610

Guest kaffee

Guest kaffee

i choose between Megalite 6.5.5 Build 23549 or 6.5.5 ROM Build 23569 with Sense 2.5 from Daskalos. which is the better? or can you give me another idea?thanks

edit: I read all topics about roms here...but i cant choose

Edited by kaffee

Guest jimbo9371
i choose between Megalite 6.5.5 Build 23549 or 6.5.5 ROM Build 23569 with Sense 2.5 from Daskalos. which is the better? or can you give me another idea?thanks

edit: I read all topics about roms here...but i cant choose

Well depends,if you want speed and not much eye candy choose the megalite,if not go for the sense rom but it might be kind of slow.I found that daskalos's 23568 full version to be quite good though..

Guest kaffee
Well depends,if you want speed and not much eye candy choose the megalite,if not go for the sense rom but it might be kind of slow.I found that daskalos's 23568 full version to be quite good though..

and if i chooce the megalite ( it is 6.5.5 Build 23549 the latest version? ) can i install all applications and programs? include shell, sence and another graphic upgrades?

Guest Klimto
and if i chooce the megalite ( it is 6.5.5 Build 23549 the latest version? ) can i install all applications and programs? include shell, sence and another graphic upgrades?

Only the sense roms contain sense ;)

And ofcourse you can install applications and programs (don't know the difference).

Ofcourse we cannot choose a rom for you, it's all about personal preference.

Guest jimbo9371
Only the sense roms contain sense ;)

And ofcourse you can install applications and programs (don't know the difference).

Ofcourse we cannot choose a rom for you, it's all about personal preference.

actually i'm pretty sure there's a cab that gives you at least the sense home screen and of course there is a skin that looks like sense for spb mobile shell

Guest jimbo9371

23566 is the last version I remember and yes you can install samsung applications but you're going to have to find a theme for the graphics.

Guest Klimto
actually i'm pretty sure there's a cab that gives you at least the sense home screen and of course there is a skin that looks like sense for spb mobile shell

yes but you can install that on any rom with enough space so it's not really relevant

Guest me00016

My pick is 6.5.5 ROM Build 23569 with Sense 2.5 from Daskalos. No wifi issues, all work without a glitch, has BETTER VIDEO than anything else I tried on B7610. Sense is cooked INROM, therefore is stabler and faster. Actually, that I noticed also for most cooked-in apps.

I would recommend stay out of naked ROMs if you end up with many many (and samy) apps installed later. Takes you a hell of a time to build it according to your tastes, and usually you make a lot of compromises for the (not so) faster-roomier experience. Finally, when you are somewhat satisfied, a brand new, better, and faster ROM (thanks daskalos!) pops up!

I suspect that the hybrid is also worth testing, although I stuck with the Sense, and have not used it (yet?).

Edited by me00016

Guest LycanX
HYBRID

simply best..

HYBRID is simply best......the first one i mean hybrid 2.8.....the only issue i had was with the touch player which can be easily solved by installing samsung touch player from megalite roms..

Guest xbongx
HYBRID is simply best......the first one i mean hybrid 2.8.....the only issue i had was with the touch player which can be easily solved by installing samsung touch player from megalite roms..

yaaahh that is correct and also if you want office 2010 just upgrade it either and recorse it on 'my storage'