[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins

@shadowangel

i'm tempted to try ur personal rom and i'd like u to tell me if this features i use work well for u with this rom:

-alarms

-appointments

-sms

-mms ocasionaly (i see u don't use them, so if u don't know there's no problem)

-GPS

also, are the white squares present? if yes, does the "fix" posted by lancez (i think it was lancez) work?

and finally, wich dialer is in this rom?

if anyone is kind enough to answer me, i really appreciate :D

i've been following this thread, and i'm sorry if these questions were allready answered b4.. anywaym just checking with the chef :lol:

cheers

Guest shadowangel
@shadowangel

i'm tempted to try ur personal rom and i'd like u to tell me if this features i use work well for u with this rom:

-alarms

-appointments

-sms

-mms ocasionaly (i see u don't use them, so if u don't know there's no problem)

-GPS

also, are the white squares present? if yes, does the "fix" posted by lancez (i think it was lancez) work?

and finally, wich dialer is in this rom?

if anyone is kind enough to answer me, i really appreciate :D

i've been following this thread, and i'm sorry if these questions were allready answered b4.. anywaym just checking with the chef :lol:

cheers

No worries

So...

Alarms work fine

appointments I don't know because I don't use them... but nobody complained till now :D

SMS work fine... if you change the language of Manila the arrival notification sound is disabled... I have an idea of what may be happening but do not have the time to make some trials

mms sending is fine... receive I didn't test yet as I'm waiting for my sister to send me one rs

GPS is very fast to connect and very usable (using XTRA - without it works fine as well)

There are some white squares occasionaly, but not alarming and the fix from Lancez didn't work

It is with HTC dialer

Hope I've answered all your questions :)

Guest jmsmartins
No worries

So...

Alarms work fine

appointments I don't know because I don't use them... but nobody complained till now :lol:

SMS work fine... if you change the language of Manila the arrival notification sound is disabled... I have an idea of what may be happening but do not have the time to make some trials

mms sending is fine... receive I didn't test yet as I'm waiting for my sister to send me one rs

GPS is very fast to connect and very usable (using XTRA - without it works fine as well)

There are some white squares occasionaly, but not alarming and the fix from Lancez didn't work

It is with HTC dialer

Hope I've answered all your questions :)

thanks a lot buddy! yes u answered all of them :)

i think i'll try ur rom soon :D

one more Q :) - will u make an update soon? if yes, i wait for the update :D

cheers

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest shadowangel
thanks a lot buddy! yes u answered all of them :)

i think i'll try ur rom soon :D

one more Q :) - will u make an update soon? if yes, i wait for the update :D

cheers

:lol:

The answer to your question is a secret...

Guest Lancez

a 6.5 update with bug fix would be awsome :lol: about white square fix on 23569, have u tried to rename Ginkage's libgel_cm to libgel_mn then put back into windows? should have both libgel_cm and libgel_mn in windows folder with same size 275kb. it dose fix white square problem for me on your 23569.

Guest jmsmartins
a 6.5 update with bug fix would be awsome :lol: about white square fix on 23569, have u tried to rename Ginkage's libgel_cm to libgel_mn then put back into windows? should have both libgel_cm and libgel_mn in windows folder with same size 275kb. it dose fix white square problem for me on your 23569.

6.5.3.. THAT would be awesome!! :D

i'm hopping for a faster, "bug-free" version of personal rom EHEHEH

cheers

just for da record, i'm a bit drunk

Guest shadowangel

To speak the truth, I'm pointing myself to the 6.5... I've learnt a lot and I think I can gather all that into a very usable 6.5 rom :D

For me, coipying and renaming the libgles just gave me more white squares where I didn't have before (the texts on settings tab had some filled with white boxes... :) Wht could I be doing wrong?

6.5.3.. THAT would be awesome!! :D

i'm hopping for a faster, "bug-free" version of personal rom EHEHEH

cheers

just for da record, i'm a bit drunk

6.5.3 is the same basis as 6.5.5 and we'd have the same white square...

I think we cannot expect a fully functional sense without an OpenGL from Samsung that covers all the spaces their libs has and that had to be filled with Ginkage's compatibility layer

Guest Lancez

well, in that case let's forget about 6.5.x and knock the hell out of 6.5 :lol: where is your donation link? you deserved it.

Guest shadowangel
well, in that case let's forget about 6.5.x and knock the hell out of 6.5 :lol: where is your donation link? you deserved it.

No need at all :D

I do this for myself and you guys just need to take your sits by my side :)

------------------------------------

By request, MultiUpload mirror for personal on first page (rapidshare only was at 5kb/s :D)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest itsme_4ucz

Hi Shadow,

Was off on a big vacation, glad to see the progress, i tried the ULite edition, its really smooth and fast!!! Congratulations on phenomenal job!!!

p.s: Can you share the HTC Dialer, I just love that dialer, Ulite editon will be complete with that!!

Thanks Again!!

Guest damienism

hi shadow, i'm using the lite rom. like it a lot. thanks!

Anyway, are the white (rotating) boxes often seen in the weather tab? if yes, i used to have it on my first flash of your rom. pretty often, rebooting prevent the white boxes

subsequently, i screwed up some stuff in my phone and decided to reflash. did a hardreset after that. havent seen white boxes after that.

I've installed CHT 1.8. sometimes, when the phone comes back from sleep mode, the lock screen may not behave properly and sense will restart.

I'm on pda:JE3, csc:je5,phone:jd1.

Guest jmsmartins

To speak the truth, I'm pointing myself to the 6.5... I've learnt a lot and I think I can gather all that into a very usable 6.5 rom :lol:

i'll wait for it tho :D

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

Was off on a big vacation, glad to see the progress, i tried the ULite edition, its really smooth and fast!!! Congratulations on phenomenal job!!!

p.s: Can you share the HTC Dialer, I just love that dialer, Ulite editon will be complete with that!!

Thanks Again!!

I saw that you didn't show yourself anymore! rs

I put the dialer cab on the first page, but some people stated that it showed wrongly because of the adaptations I had to do for it to behave ok on 6.5.x...

If you can wait just a bit longer... :lol:

hi shadow, i'm using the lite rom. like it a lot. thanks!

Anyway, are the white (rotating) boxes often seen in the weather tab? if yes, i used to have it on my first flash of your rom. pretty often, rebooting prevent the white boxes

subsequently, i screwed up some stuff in my phone and decided to reflash. did a hardreset after that. havent seen white boxes after that.

I've installed CHT 1.8. sometimes, when the phone comes back from sleep mode, the lock screen may not behave properly and sense will restart.

I'm on pda:JE3, csc:je5,phone:jd1.

For me the white boxes take quite a bit of time to show... I've been using my personal since I created it and I've seen them twice I think...

The only info you didn't tell me may be the problem... what's your eboot? I've seen some incompatibilities between JE3 PDA and older eboots...

Guest snapz54

hello sir,

one of your posts said that you have solved the problem of the screen crunching and distorting while typing into sense dialog boxes *(such as the SMS box)

Is this true? and if it is, how did you do it please?

thank you for your time.

Guest itsme_4ucz
I saw that you didn't show yourself anymore! rs

I put the dialer cab on the first page, but some people stated that it showed wrongly because of the adaptations I had to do for it to behave ok on 6.5.x...

If you can wait just a bit longer... :lol:

For me the white boxes take quite a bit of time to show... I've been using my personal since I created it and I've seen them twice I think...

The only info you didn't tell me may be the problem... what's your eboot? I've seen some incompatibilities between JE3 PDA and older eboots...

Couldn't find the dialer on the first page :D, Can you re-check?

Guest damienism

oh yeah, i forgot to include. I'm using JE3 eboot.

my first flash without hard reset saw the squares the following day after flashing. graphics after my second flash is so far so good. i don't see any white boxes after a couple of days' usage.

overall, i'm enjoying this rom a lot :lol: thumbs up

Guest snapz54
hello sir,

one of your posts said that you have solved the problem of the screen crunching and distorting while typing into sense dialog boxes *(such as the SMS box)

thank you for your time.

bump.

Guest shadowangel
hello sir,

thank you for your time.

Sorry for not answering your question but I didn't see it... About the crunching and distorting, I didn't do a thing... I think it may have something to do with the packages you are using.

-------------------------------------------------------

6.5 21895 JF1 Sense 2016? *_*

:lol:

Edited by shadowangel