[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest joedreed
Right now I'm working on a nice 6.5 build with 2016... Haven't had the time to look into your tip, but it's not forgotten =D

Hi,

I noted that with AmeBa the apps are closed with the X, and the memory is always around 55 Mb; I suggest everybody installing this apps (I use personal).

Now the Sense is really fast and usable.

Guest shadowangel
When might you be able to up-load your next 6.5 masterpiece? We are all excited to try it out.

Thanks again for you awesom work!!!

Chuck

I'm trying a new package I put my hands on (HTC supportive apps) but one of them makes the phone not to boot... spent all yesterday's afternoon without my phone working (that can be very frustating). Today I'll go back one step as the apps are not absurdely new and use the personal ones that are working fine :lol:

sorry mate... my bad.. was'nt trying to modify it or anything (wish I was that good :) )... just trying out wes's rom tool :D

sorry Shadow...didnt mean any harm :D

No harm done :)

if you want you can pm me what you want to know and I'll try to help you B)

Hi,

I noted that with AmeBa the apps are closed with the X, and the memory is always around 55 Mb; I suggest everybody installing this apps (I use personal).

Now the Sense is really fast and usable.

That's a good tip :)

Awesome work my friend. Thanks so very much for sharing. :D

You're welcome :D

Guest joedreed

Did Someone try AmeBa? Some feedbacks?

OK, let me now.

I suppose this is the top with can get from this release (personal or lite).

Guest joedreed
I tried this and the Edit Home Layout still does not work!! I was all excited and then nothing, ....... I was sooooo disappointed. Do you think you did something else that made everything work for you on your phone?? If you did do something else and can remember, please share it with us....Thanks!

Thanks! Diver

ok, I had to add just a thing: install all in Device.

So install CHtab 1.8.5 then soft reset; install CHT editor 1.8.5.1 then soft reset.

In this way everythings works but the bigbossmanilalandscape.

In this way it works.

Another thing, I use personal version of Sense.

ok

Guest shadowangel
ok, I had to add just a thing: install all in Device.

So install CHtab 1.8.5 then soft reset; install CHT editor 1.8.5.1 then soft reset.

In this way everythings works but the bigbossmanilalandscape.

In this way it works.

Another thing, I use personal version of Sense.

ok

Even home page layout editing?

Guest shadowangel
Yeah, now I can post some screenshoot.

When I get my rom working I'll sure give it a try! thks :D

bye bey argentina......

...Brazilian people is so sad!!!!!

I don't doubt that the score would be the same if it were Brazil on Argentina's place... :lol:

Germany is just need to keep up their playing style. Nice to see beatiful soccer playing :D

gogo Germany :)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
looks like a new ROM is coming :lol:

All I can say is... It's ALIIIVE! (finally ¬¬)

Bug cleaning time rs

I'll hold into this for today for bug searchin'

I stated before that I'd put overclockin into the ROM but, as it is 15MB, I'll leave to you guys to install it because everything on a rom is put inside \Windows folder... and it already has a lot of files... the more files, the slower the device :D

@Edit: it is JF1 on 6.5 build 21895

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
Shadowangel....

..will you upload the new rom today???

Is it a lite version???

I don't know if I upload it today or tomorrow...

I've built it the same way as personal... but I just got the glad sensation that it is more functional than 6.5.x

In a moment I'll upload a SS for you guys to see...

I didn't need to use Rapid's album fix this time... (it means album and media 2016 :lol:)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest crigalindo

thanks shadow....we are waiting the new rom...

...i`m using the personal and i have a bug...when i using the message tab...the reply in menu doesn1t work and the screen freeze....i need to restar the phone....is it happen with you??

Guest Lancez
All I can say is... It's ALIIIVE! (finally ¬¬)

Bug cleaning time rs

I'll hold into this for today for bug searchin'

I stated before that I'd put overclockin into the ROM but, as it is 15MB, I'll leave to you gays to install it because everything on a rom is put inside \Windows folder... and it already has a lot of files... the more files, the slower the device :D

@Edit: it is JF1 on 6.5 build 21895

i'm glad that u use pp15, it really makes big difference compare to 8 or 12. thanks a lot. a little typo up there "for you gays to install"? :lol:

Guest shadowangel
thanks shadow....we are waiting the new rom...

...i`m using the personal and i have a bug...when i using the message tab...the reply in menu doesn1t work and the screen freeze....i need to restar the phone....is it happen with you??

as I had to flash and it erased all my SMS (get it later with myphone - not cooked within) I cannot test it right now... I'll look into it :lol:

any6thing change between JE3 and JF1 besides 6.5.5 to 6.5??

Not much... And I had to use JE2's WM since that is a newer build than JF1...

Guest shadowangel
i'm glad that u use pp15, it really makes big difference compare to 8 or 12. thanks a lot. a little typo up there "for you gays to install"? :lol:

Oh man! Sorry about that! Fixed already! =O (it's not the first time I commit this typing error... but I always noticed it before posting! rs)

@Edit: What I meant is that the overclocking program is 15Mb xD The ROM itself is 8 but it is very easy for you to change it to your liking with wes58's ROMTool :D

As promissed:

previa.gif

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
that's the latest T-mobile USA HD2's sense 2.5.2016 ! no wonder why its fast :lol:

:D

Oh... just tested the sms reply and it's working ok on this build :D

Guest diverdude

Master Shadowangel,

Looking forward to the new build. You are very generious, answering everyone's questions and always with a great attitude. You are the only cook that I have ever seen do that. You are a great asset to this community.

Can't wait to try the new Rom. Up-loading the Rom sooner rather then later would be my vote :lol:

Diver

Guest Prometheus5061
if you want you can pm me what you want to know and I'll try to help you :D

Thanks matey.... i will :lol: