[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest dpspcdrgn

Sounds like this one is going to another improvement!

As long as things keep improving I couldn't care less if it is 6.5 or 6.5.x. If it is even the slightest bit zippier than the last one I am ECSTATIC!!!

Now the waiting for it is tough to do, but I will make it!

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest itsme_4ucz

Hi Shadow,

Loaded ure personal edition on my phone, works great, but came across following issues:

1) When you use the speed dial, even though it dials the right number, the phone canvas show last dialed contact info...

2) CommManager bluetooth toggle works but settings wont launch..

Thanks for the hardwork bro!!

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

Loaded ure personal edition on my phone, works great, but came across following issues:

1) When you use the speed dial, even though it dials the right number, the phone canvas show last dialed contact info...

2) CommManager bluetooth toggle works but settings wont launch..

Thanks for the hardwork bro!!

I thought that I were the only one that noticed that issue... but I think it has something to do with the adaptation for WM6.5.x... On the 6.5 build I used the dialer that came with the sense 2016... Didn't test it much though...

Sounds like this one is going to another improvement!

As long as things keep improving I couldn't care less if it is 6.5 or 6.5.x. If it is even the slightest bit zippier than the last one I am ECSTATIC!!!

Now the waiting for it is tough to do, but I will make it!

I decided yesterday to go back to JE2 since the JF1 doesn't seem to be reliable... (to many doubt about its origins)

But the porting couldn't be so easy thankfully :D

Uploading... Don't say that I didn't warn you! rs :lol:

Guest n4m3less

why s3clock and FPUenable not work with this rom? i have the personal version! i use GPIOgfx..but I do not know how to make the program start automatically when Windows starts, with my overclocking settings

Guest shadowangel
why s3clock and FPUenable not work with this rom? i have the personal version! i use GPIOgfx..but I do not know how to make the program start automatically when Windows starts, with my overclocking settings

Somebody on the forum told that fpuenable doesn't work on JEx... Tried it once and left it as it didn't really work...

I didn't give GPIOgfx a try yet... Cannot help you with that... =/

Important! Found what was going on when changing sense's language on XDA (didn't try it yet though xD)!

TIP updated on first page :lol:

Fix.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest n4m3less
Somebody on the forum told that fpuenable doesn't work on JEx... Tried it once and left it as it didn't really work...

I didn't give GPIOgfx a try yet... Cannot help you with that... =/

Important! Found what was going on when changing sense's language on XDA (didn't try it yet though xD)!

TIP updated on first page :lol:

But how did you do work s3clock? to me it does not work! as you did to overclock?

thanks .. will try this solution language. I had solved the problem of sound messages reinstalling a modified version of the HTC messaging

Guest shadowangel
waiting for download link, thanks shadow.

I cancelled it as I noticed a sever issue... I could dial anybody, but nobody could dial me... They always got voicemail... running some tests now... :D

I'll keep you guys (correct this time :lol:) posted.

Guest shadowangel
maybe audioboost is causing the problem

I don't know... It doesn't even connect to the phone... It goes like the phone is busy or out of region... (could it be temporary network problems? rs THAt would be luck... xD)

Guest dpspcdrgn
I decided yesterday to go back to JE2 since the JF1 doesn't seem to be reliable... (to many doubt about its origins)

But the porting couldn't be so easy thankfully :D

Uploading... Don't say that I didn't warn you! rs :lol:

I can understand not using JF1 as everybody is a little sketchy about it. But why back to JE2 from JE3?

Is JE2 more stable?

Guest diverdude

Master Shadow.....are you out there? Any progress or good news??

Thank you in advance for your up-date!

Edited by diverdude

Guest shadowangel
I can understand not using JF1 as everybody is a little sketchy about it. But why back to JE2 from JE3?

Is JE2 more stable?

Between JE2 and JE3 the differences are only the WM build... as you can see on Sense 6.5 ULite, the samsung apps don't undertand the existence of the X button and you need to press the end button (and they stay on).

Master Shadow.....are you out there? Any progress or good news??

Thank you in advance for your up-date!

Yes I am... just found out that it may be my network problem... I'll flash a L phone version to see if I can get it back... It's very strange as when someone tries to call me, It automaticaly goes to the voice mail and at the same time I receive a SMS saying that that person tried to call me.

Tonight I hope I can bear good news (for myself as well :))

@Edit: just switched the SIM with one from another operator and it worked ¬¬

I'll resume uploading the ROM.

Edited by shadowangel

Guest diverdude
Between JE2 and JE3 the differences are only the WM build... as you can see on Sense 6.5 ULite, the samsung apps don't undertand the existence of the X button and you need to press the end button (and they stay on).

Yes I am... just found out that it may be my network problem... I'll flash a L phone version to see if I can get it back... It's very strange as when someone tries to call me, It automaticaly goes to the voice mail and at the same time I receive a SMS saying that that person tried to call me.

Tonight I hope I can bear good news (for myself as well :))

@Edit: just switched the SIM with one from another operator and it worked ¬¬

I'll resume uploading the ROM.

Got your message ......thanks for thinking of me! Sounds like you got it figured out and we will see the up-load anytime now. I will flash the minute I see the new Rom and report back. I'm sure it will be another great creation.....can't wait!

Guest shadowangel
Got your message ......thanks for thinking of me! Sounds like you got it figured out and we will see the up-load anytime now. I will flash the minute I see the new Rom and report back. I'm sure it will be another great creation.....can't wait!

I solved the phone issue (thankfully - it was a damned call forwarding that somehow got on by itself ¬¬)!

I just reverted back the lockscreen to HTC's default as the new one doesn't support pin lock and this time there is no fix :D

Wanna try a release candidate of my Personal 6.5? Attached! :)

Personal_RC.txt

Edited by shadowangel

Guest mokkimhong
I solved the phone issue (thankfully - it was a damned call forwarding that somehow got on by itself ¬¬)!

I just reverted back the lockscreen to HTC's default as the new one doesn't support pin lock and this time there is no fix :D

Wanna try a release candidate of my Personal 6.5? Attached! :)

any improvement on the MMS message opening in this build?

Guest dpspcdrgn

So Far so good!

Everything seems stable so far. Love the new Icons. And it seems much faster now!

Is there anyway to make the Hardware Information under Settings tab work? If not, maybe doing away with it altogether? Or is it possible to somehow link that to the Samsung Hardware info?

Great Job! Looking forwards to official release!

Guest diverdude

Just started to play with it.

Miss the previous lock screen (mini HTC lock screen)

Love the auto screen align

Seems a lot faster

Love the pop-up settings slider

Great new colorful Icons

Thank you for the Advanced Config. in the Tools folder!

Need to play with it some more.....so far ...SOOOO GOOOD!!

Diver

Guest mokkimhong
any improvement on the MMS message opening in this build?

i have refreshed your personal rom RC version.

MMS can be received and opened..

cheers.

by the way, i don like the Sense Tab icon(original still better i think..)

and those are now hidden. not that good also. one more click before we can scroll to other tab..

omnia2 already different to press.. now we added one more step :)

Guest dpspcdrgn

For some strange reason GPIOgfx no longer works with this new rom :D

That is no good for me as overclocking is almost a necessity with these sense roms!

Also, this baby eats up the battery like no tomorrow.

Other than that, I absolutely Love the interface and the speed as stated before. Very stable as well!

-Oh, and another BIG plus! NO MORE WHITE SQUARES!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest Lancez

faster sense than b4, very impressive :) 1 bug found so far, still can not adjust incall volum same as previous JE2. dont know why. but thanks for your haed work as always!

Guest diverdude
i have refreshed your personal rom RC version.

MMS can be received and opened..

cheers.

by the way, i don like the Sense Tab icon(original still better i think..)

and those are now hidden. not that good also. one more click before we can scroll to other tab..

omnia2 already different to press.. now we added one more step :)

The hidden Tabs are nice for me because I will no longer touch the people tab and call someone I don't want too. I also accidently touch other tabs and end up somewhere on the phone I don't want to be. One extra click for me, is no big deal so I don't run down the battery because I have been on the internet for the last hour by mistake. The lock screen helps but I don't always get the phone locked before I get it put back into my belt carring case.

I am just speaking for myself and how the extra click to un-hide the setting tabs helps me! Maybe others would aggree??

Diver

Guest dpspcdrgn
The hidden Tabs are nice for me because I will no longer touch the people tab and call someone I don't want too. I also accidently touch other tabs and end up somewhere on the phone I don't want to be. One extra click for me, is no big deal so I don't run down the battery because I have been on the internet for the last hour by mistake. The lock screen helps but I don't always get the phone locked before I get it put back into my belt carring case.

I am just speaking for myself and how the extra click to un-hide the setting tabs helps me! Maybe others would aggree??

Diver

I agree wholeheartedly, I have accidentally touched many a tab lol. Having the hidden Tabs also cleans up the screen nicely.