[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest JezzyJeff

Good job, nice ROM, runs really smooth. Installed your ULite edition. And i've also got that problem about the misalignment between Sense and the Task and Bottom Bar, quite annoying. But for some reason this happens as soon as i change the mui lang to german. If i set it back, it's still present. Would be nice if you maybe find a solution about that.

Another thing, which i just discovered today. Did you know not only Sense is multilang, but also ezinput's xt9?! Just go to the registry to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\xT9]

and change the language to your desired one, i forgot the key name since my phone isnt here right now, but it looks similar to the key for Sense' language. I was quite suprised about that fact but really pleased. If now only the small gap wouldn't be there anymore, it would be quite a perfect ROM

0107 - DE

0109 - EN

010A - ES

010C - FR

0110 - IT

0119 - RU

and another question. It seemed to me that XDA_UC isn't working. Flashed 3 days ago, got that folder XDA_UC on my storage card, just as in any other ROM, but it did'nt install anything. anybody else got that problem?

and yet another question :) would it be possible to create a kind of change log for every ROM you release? i'm not always sure about if the ulite rom is up to date or not, also when it was released / updated, as well as the other roms.

thanks for your nice work, appreciate it!

greetings from Germany

Guest shadowangel
Good job, nice ROM, runs really smooth. Installed your ULite edition. And i've also got that problem about the misalignment between Sense and the Task and Bottom Bar, quite annoying. But for some reason this happens as soon as i change the mui lang to german. If i set it back, it's still present. Would be nice if you maybe find a solution about that.

Another thing, which i just discovered today. Did you know not only Sense is multilang, but also ezinput's xt9?! Just go to the registry to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\xT9]

and change the language to your desired one, i forgot the key name since my phone isnt here right now, but it looks similar to the key for Sense' language. I was quite suprised about that fact but really pleased. If now only the small gap wouldn't be there anymore, it would be quite a perfect ROM

0107 - DE

0109 - EN

010A - ES

010C - FR

0110 - IT

0119 - RU

and another question. It seemed to me that XDA_UC isn't working. Flashed 3 days ago, got that folder XDA_UC on my storage card, just as in any other ROM, but it did'nt install anything. anybody else got that problem?

and yet another question :) would it be possible to create a kind of change log for every ROM you release? i'm not always sure about if the ulite rom is up to date or not, also when it was released / updated, as well as the other roms.

thanks for your nice work, appreciate it!

greetings from Germany

Thank you for your tip :D

About the log, I started doing it on Personal, on which the download file has all the HTC programs versions. On RC2 WM6.5 I will post a log when it is released after the everyone tests it...

About the XDA_UC, I only put it on the kitchen... was going to test it on my next flash (created the folder today). Let's see if anyone else has it. (on Personal RC2 it is a newer version - 2RC1)

Guest dpspcdrgn

Can somebody post off a list of good lockscreens to use with this new RC?

I know somebody mentioned some a few pages back (at least I think it was this thread) but I can't seem to find them!

I'm going through court today, and perhaps I am too stressed to look properly. lol

Guest shadowangel
Can somebody post off a list of good lockscreens to use with this new RC?

I know somebody mentioned some a few pages back (at least I think it was this thread) but I can't seem to find them!

I'm going through court today, and perhaps I am too stressed to look properly. lol

I'm using this one.. simple and very nice. You can change the wallpaper on pictures and videos :)

Guest speedfrog

:)

every sense rom from you i have tried, htc sense restarts after going to startmenu or exit a program :D :P :P

and it is also a gap between the tabs and the bottom bar B)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Lancez

every sense rom from you i have tried, htc sense restarts after going to startmenu or exit a program :D :P :P

about sense restarting problem, which taskmanager do you use?

Guest Lancez
showcase 1.1

assuming you are using 6.5.5 ROM then. check the exception list to see if manila.exe is there. but i've always have problems with showcase, i use Xtask for 6.5.x ROMs.

Guest Lancez

ya, manila.exe is a running program and looks like showcase just shut off manila.exe everytime when you press on "X". you can use reg editor to add exception list.

Guest Lancez
i didnt press x, it just not listed there when i turn on my device.

what do you mean by " it's just not listed there when i turn on my phone"? i'm using shadow's 6.5 RC2 now, so can't remember how you can edit reg, but here is the reg location u can fool around with to make it work, if u r insist to use showcase. HKCU>e-native>showcase>look for exception list and add or delete whatever u want.

Guest speedfrog
what do you mean by " it's just not listed there when i turn on my phone"? i'm using shadow's 6.5 RC2 now, so can't remember how you can edit reg, but here is the reg location u can fool around with to make it work, if u r insist to use showcase. HKCU>e-native>showcase>look for exception list and add or delete whatever u want.

i mean that manila.exe is not in the programs list in showcase (the programs that is running in the background) , but i will try another task manager insted

Guest Lancez
i mean that manila.exe is not in the programs list in showcase (the programs that is running in the background) , but i will try another task manager insted

Xtask is my fav.

Guest shadowangel
why is the links to Ulite and full version removed?

I've removed full and Ulite because they were based on a previous unofficial 2016, and this one I use for personal (and which is much more clean with only really needed apps, files and modules) is from an official HD2 release - more stable.

Aboute the second quote: Man... I really don't know what could be happening to your sense! I've been using mine all day without any issues... can you list the programs you installed? =/

Guest shadowangel
it is working now since i didnt install showcase 1.1 :D

that's wonderful news :P

We mapped already 2 apps that has some issues with sense (at least my build):

* showcase

* CHT Lockscreen

On final I'll remove the hidin' bar and the new icons and put their origins so those who liked it can get it and those who liked only one or another can choose :)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
it would be nice to have this in the first post :)

You're quite right :D

Added links to the slider and new sense icons as well. Final build won't have them cooked in.

Edited by shadowangel