[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins
I have installed the RC4 and it syncronize very well. Try to make a hard reset.

I use Windows Mobile Center.

or you can try settings-data-RESTORE CONNECTIONS :(

PS: post 1000, HARDCORE!! haha

Guest Sinistersky

well...after some testing..i made my conclusion and opinion about this ROM... This is by far the most comprehensive adaptation of a HTC sense ROM ever made IMO...It's fast, reliable and just epicly awesome...thank you very much for making this...YOU ARE THE KING!

Guest omar junior
Não... você não precisa fazer o flash dos 2 juntos... vc precisa é manter no seu celular o CSC da sua operadora/país.

Por exemplo:

Caso 1: Você tem um nb0 de uma ROM X para fazer o flash.

- Neste caso você não precisa fazer o flash com o CSC.

Caso 2: Você tem uma ROM MST (daquelas que o povo consegue pegar no kingmobi)

- Neste caso você precisa de um CSC para escolher a lingua. Depois você faz o flash do seu CSC sozinho em cima.

Você pode fazer o flash do CSC sem nb0 nem mst nem nada (Eu já fiz), mas isso vai fazer um hard reset na rom qualquer que você esteja utilizando.

Ok entendi! Sobre o wi-fi funcionou tb tranquilo. A taskbar tb funcionou apos instalar outra.

Me tire uma dúvida tem como trocar o gestor de sms para o samsung padrao? eu nao gosto do htc... eu vi que ele ta instalado mas nao como padrao tem como fazer isso vista registro ou alguma outra forma? grato!

Guest jockepocke
I have installed the RC4 and it syncronize very well. Try to make a hard reset.

I use Windows Mobile Center.

I'm running XP and Windows Mobile Center is for Vista... =(

Any other suggestions?

Guest shadowangel
default "My Location" doesn't work.

but after installing Google Map, it works well.

That's weird... When I took the shots for the release post I didn't install anything and there is a picture of the My Location on the first page...

Hi and thanks for a wonderful ROM!

I have a problem. I don't know how to sync the phone with my computer anymore. Samsung New PC Studio won't recognise my phone after installing your sense roms. It works with for example Rapid's ROM but not yours. Is there another program to use? I'd really like to get back my phonebook to start with, transfer files and photos, etc.

Someone help?

I never used Samsung PC Studio... always slow and bugged... Use Windows Mobile Center as mlabarra said (I use it too) or Microsoft ActiveSync (XP)

Ok entendi! Sobre o wi-fi funcionou tb tranquilo. A taskbar tb funcionou apos instalar outra.

Me tire uma dúvida tem como trocar o gestor de sms para o samsung padrao? eu nao gosto do htc... eu vi que ele ta instalado mas nao como padrao tem como fazer isso vista registro ou alguma outra forma? grato!

Yes... Samsung Messaging is there but some of its core files aren't as they have the same names as HTC Messaging Client. I just forgot to take the jinbox out...

What you don't like about HTC Messaging?

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Sinistersky

ummm...does anyone know where i can find hte original file manager and task switcher? I'm really used to those 2 things

Guest jockepocke
I never used Samsung PC Studio... always slow and bugged... Use Windows Mobile Center as mlabarra said (I use it too) or Microsoft ActiveSync (XP)

I can't use Windows Mobile Center since I'm only running XP, and the newly updated pc studio is actually quite good + I have my whole address book there...

The reset in network settings didn't do it...

Someone else experiencing the same thing?

Another thing. I'm thrilled you added the facebook tab. Works great except one thing, it won't let you link your contacts in your phone to facebook... The option is there, but you just can't press it!

Anyone who knows what to do? I'd really like to use this...

Guest omar junior
That's weird... When I took the shots for the release post I didn't install anything and there is a picture of the My Location on the first page...

Yes... Samsung Messaging is there but some of its core files aren't as they have the same names as HTC Messaging Client. I just forgot to take the jinbox out...

What you don't like about HTC Messaging?

Não sei eu gosto mais da samsung... se não tem como blz eu vou sobreviver :(

tem como desativar a opcao de sempre que dou soft reset ele conecta via dados? ele sempre faz isso.

Guest shadowangel
I can't use Windows Mobile Center since I'm only running XP, and the newly updated pc studio is actually quite good + I have my whole address book there...

The reset in network settings didn't do it...

Someone else experiencing the same thing?

Another thing. I'm thrilled you added the facebook tab. Works great except one thing, it won't let you link your contacts in your phone to facebook... The option is there, but you just can't press it!

Anyone who knows what to do? I'd really like to use this...

The Microsoft ActiveSync is for XP :P

The facebook tab I put as a bonus works fine here... I sync'd my contacts with facebook and all... anyone else has this problem?

Não sei eu gosto mais da samsung... se não tem como blz eu vou sobreviver :(

tem como desativar a opcao de sempre que dou soft reset ele conecta via dados? ele sempre faz isso.

Disable XTRA or use MoDaCo NoData

The weird thing is that mine doesn't try to connect everytime I softreset... :(

Edited by shadowangel

Guest omar junior
The Microsoft ActiveSync is for XP :(

The facebook tab I put as a bonus works fine here... I sync'd my contacts with facebook and all... anyone else has this problem?

Disable XTRA or use MoDaCo NoData

The weird thing is that mine doesn't try to connect everytime I softreset... :(

Tirei o xtra via samsung settings e funcionou, nao conecta mais automaticante.

Shadow sabe me dizer pq o editar layout do cookies home tab não funciona no omnia 2? queria mudar o estilo de relogio do sense so que trava quando tento editar.

tem alguma forma de arrumar isso ?

Guest shadowangel
Tirei o xtra via samsung settings e funcionou, nao conecta mais automaticante.

Shadow sabe me dizer pq o editar layout do cookies home tab não funciona no omnia 2? queria mudar o estilo de relogio do sense so que trava quando tento editar.

tem alguma forma de arrumar isso ?

Editando o registro manualmente... tem umas dicas no forum... o que eu não sei é por que quando se instala a skin GTX é possível mudar o layout... bem estranho isso...

Guest shadowangel
shadow any news about that weak vibration message when using easy set s3clock?

No news (I'm working on something for myself here :() but I intend to take a look at it today :(

Guest RayHK
Thanks for your reply.

I have the same problem for the Resco Explore 2008 but I will try another RSS and report back to you.

Regarding the battery icon, it does not change even I plug in the power or connect to the PC. (the power icon at the Samsung big panel did change). Please see the screen shot

Screen03.bmp

PS: How can I attach the image rather than the link? Thanks.

Hi Shadow, I try different RSS program but have the same issue of the alignment on some of the screens.

Screen04.bmp

Guest omar junior
Editando o registro manualmente... tem umas dicas no forum... o que eu não sei é por que quando se instala a skin GTX é possível mudar o layout... bem estranho isso...

Valeu shadow vou dar uma busca, por enquanto tudo resolvido vou parar de enxer por aqui :( \

abraços e parabens pelo otimo trabalho!

Guest shadowangel
oh okay inform me if you can, tnx shadow for your help.. by the way your not using any apps to overclock yours right?

No I usually don't... as I think it may only be needed on abnormal situations, I leave it off.

Hi Shadow, I try different RSS program but have the same issue of the alignment on some of the screens.

I'll attach HTC's... give it a try and see if it works

HTC_RSS_Hub.cab

Guest redzone321

Hello Shadow.

I modified the PP to 8 mb and there is defintily a bit of a slow down. BUT imo it is acceptable as its still faster then any other sense rom made and when preformance is set high sense is very fast!

plus i could install the twillith samsung lock screen without issue.

still no bugs found aboslutly THE BEST SENSE ROM to date!

Guest Owenx

Is there any Traditional Chinese users?

I tried several release from shadowangel's Manila "6.5.5 Build 23569 JE3" & "6.5 Build 21911 JF5 RC4" to "Steel Reign's Beta.65", each release will make sense crash after installed Chinese language support.

By luck , Sometimes it crash several hours after, but most of all it crash just after I reboot the machine......

The Only One Edition Could Work Fine Is Shadowangel's "Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG", BUT it's too fat for me and I'm too stupid to cook my own ROMs, I prefer 21911 JF5's memories and applications, also the interface, but I still can't figure out how to solve Chinese support......

so, anybody install shadow's JF5 RC4 and worked perfect with Chinese Display? Please save me from REBOOT CIRCLE, many thanks...Orz

--

btw, forgive my "translated-machine" English...XD

Guest RayHK
No I usually don't... as I think it may only be needed on abnormal situations, I leave it off.

I'll attach HTC's... give it a try and see if it works

Thanks, Shadow. I found out the cause of the problem. The misalignment is caused by the Chinese fonts I installed. Once it is removed, the misalignment is gone.

Guest RayHK
Is there any Traditional Chinese users?

I tried several release from shadowangel's Manila "6.5.5 Build 23569 JE3" & "6.5 Build 21911 JF5 RC4" to "Steel Reign's Beta.65", each release will make sense crash after installed Chinese language support.

By luck , Sometimes it crash several hours after, but most of all it crash just after I reboot the machine......

The Only One Edition Could Work Fine Is Shadowangel's "Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG", BUT it's too fat for me and I'm too stupid to cook my own ROMs, I prefer 21911 JF5's memories and applications, also the interface, but I still can't figure out how to solve Chinese support......

so, anybody install shadow's JF5 RC4 and worked perfect with Chinese Display? Please save me from REBOOT CIRCLE, many thanks...Orz

--

btw, forgive my "translated-machine" English...XD

I have no problem in reading and writing Traditional Chinese except one of the fonts I installed causes misalignment problem.

Guest Owenx
I have no problem in reading and writing Traditional Chinese except one of the fonts I installed causes misalignment problem.

I was tried Droid sans fallback and Bear's Chinese Display Support, it's all the same...

And these is my ROM Information:

eBoot:Eboot_I8000NXXJF5_HW_40.eb0

PDA:JF5_21911_2016_RC4.nb0

CSC:I8000HBRIJC2_lite.csc (from twu2 modified)

Phone:Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

I was trying hard everynight for more than a week to make the Sense work, but it's hang up and hang up...

maybe I have to learn how cook ROM in the end...

Guest RayHK
I was tried Droid sans fallback and Bear's Chinese Display Support, it's all the same...

And these is my ROM Information:

eBoot:Eboot_I8000NXXJF5_HW_40.eb0

PDA:JF5_21911_2016_RC4.nb0

CSC:I8000HBRIJC2_lite.csc (from twu2 modified)

Phone:Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

I was trying hard everynight for more than a week to make the Sense work, but it's hang up and hang up...

maybe I have to learn how cook ROM in the end...

The Droid font did cause misalignment problem on my machine. Are you talking about to change the sense language to Chinese?

Guest Owenx
The Droid font did cause misalignment problem on my machine. Are you talking about to change the sense language to Chinese?

I'm pretty sure I never changed Sense's Language, and I've check Sense language setting maintain English,

afterall, I use Studio KUMA's "ime-dfheiw5" font instead Droid font.

but my phone is still a lighting brick...

Edited by Owenx