[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Lottumracing

I've searched for the settings for hotmail READ emails....all the emails on my mobile come in unread.....even if I read them at a different computer...is there a way to change this? I can't find it and it's annoying...I have to read all the emails on my mobile to clean my inbox....

Guest Sershaf
There is no need... If you want I can upload the removed files from Sense so that you can turn it multilanguage yourself :D

Nice to hear that you solved the issue :D

Many tks for your answer! If is possible, for me is necessary support of the Russian language.

Guest mokkimhong
Strange... I installed it here myself before uploading... What could be happening is that you installed a different version of call log and facebook tab than the one provided on the release post... on the previous versions I've disabled it because I didn't yet solve the People tab <=> Samsung Dialer thing... try to download and install this cab over and feedback please :D

@Edit: And there is no need to be sorry :D

1. About the e-mail, I found out that it cannot send any kind of email (new or reply)... did it work on previous versions? It may have something to be with 2018 mail tab...

2. I'll look into this!

3. You have to disable the large indicator to be able to touch that part of the taskbar and accept the notification... I'm thinking about putting htc enhanced notification back... =P

previous version all email function was working properly..

only this version got problem...

Guest mlabarra

Thank you very much for your ROM and your work.

The rom works fine but as people says, the email functions don't work (new, reply, etc).

USB conections / mass storage doesn't work. The phone connects as Active Syncr.

Edited by mlabarra

Guest shadowangel
Many tks for your answer! If is possible, for me is necessary support of the Russian language.
I'll try to upload it for you tonight (but I'll upload all languages ok?)

previous version all email function was working properly..

only this version got problem...

Thanks for the info... Guess I'll have to revert it back to 2016...

Thank you very much for your ROM and your work.

The rom works fine but as people says, the email functions don't work (new, reply, etc).

USB conections / mass storage doesn't work. The phone connects as Active Syncr.

Are you sure? I'm using it as mass storage and Memory Card normally here... anyone else reports this issue?

I've searched for the settings for hotmail READ emails....all the emails on my mobile come in unread.....even if I read them at a different computer...is there a way to change this? I can't find it and it's annoying...I have to read all the emails on my mobile to clean my inbox....
Yep... that's how it is :D

Omnia 2

htc recorder .cab ?

htc mp3 trimer.cab ?

Nope... there aren't cabs for them... And if it were, you could at least ask please :D

Guest koko5800
I didn't even know this was a problem before it was stated xD

No fix for now... it may have something to do with our display drivers... =/

Let's see what the future holds :D

(it may have something to do with the newer sense builds as well...)

@Edit: after further reading at the topic mentioned, I think there may be a solution for this... but I don't have time for it right now... so if you can wait... :D

am waiting ... thanks shadow ;)

Guest Javier Ilustre

Hi Shadow,

I just installed your new ROM last night and I seem to have a problem with the messaging. From the home screen messaging tab, I click my message, I am able to view it but can't go back from the home screen from there. There is no [x] option on the top panel and I can't even use the Button 2 to get back to the home screen [your default setting for that button]. It seems that the message is the new home screen. Another problem is that I can't seem to view the messages in the threaded SMS view. I would appreciate your help on this one. I actually flashed it twice already just to be sure but still the same results. :D

post-728591-1282179436_thumb.jpg post-728591-1282179137_thumb.jpg

Guest DARRELLx3
Hi Shadow,

I just installed your new ROM last night and I seem to have a problem with the messaging. From the home screen messaging tab, I click my message, I am able to view it but can't go back from the home screen from there. There is no [x] option on the top panel and I can't even use the Button 2 to get back to the home screen [your default setting for that button]. It seems that the message is the new home screen. Another problem is that I can't seem to view the messages in the threaded SMS view. I would appreciate your help on this one. I actually flashed it twice already just to be sure but still the same results. :D

Move to another tab, there's a back option there.

Threaded SMS view ? Click on all messages. (If that's what you're asking)

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest Javier Ilustre
Move to another tab, there's a back option there.

Threaded SMS view ? Click on all messages. (If that's what you're asking)

There is no back option from the 2nd screen shot that is what I'm saying. I can't go back to my home screen.

And what I meant with the threaded SMS view is that I can't seem to see the conversation between me and whoever I'm talking to.

Guest DARRELLx3
There is no back option from the 2nd screen shot that is what I'm saying. I can't go back to my home screen.

And what I meant with the threaded SMS view is that I can't seem to see the conversation between me and whoever I'm talking to.

I know, messaging is the 2nd tab, move to the first or third tab at the bottom, there's a back option there.

That I'm not sure, didn't have that error o.o

Edited by DARRELLx3

Hi Shadow, thanks for the ROM i think its very stable n fast. I'm still using JF5 21911 ROM.

I want to ask, is these setting work in ur ROM?? sorry for my bad english. thanks b4. :D

Change Home Layout:

Instructions:

- Disable Sense on Items on Today

- Open Total Commander

- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> HTC -> Manila -> C00kie -> HomeLevel1

- Now,in the bottom screen you should see a lot of files labeled with a blue icon. If you have done it right,it should look a long list of files in the lower pat of the screen.

Now scroll down (In the lower screen) a bit until you see a file named Clock.layout. Tap on it.

You should get a screen where you can type the Value Data in.

- Type in one of the options (From 0 to 5) in the Value Data box

The Value Data 0 gives you a standard Digital Clock and the Weather in the normal position.

The Value Data 1 gives you a standard Digital Clock,but without the Weather.

The Value Data 2 gives you a small Digital Clock,with the Weather positioned just right of it.

The Value Data 3 gives you a small Analog Clock with the weather positioned just right of it.

The Value Data 4 gives you a big Analog Clock without the Weather.

The Value Data 5 gives you both the Analog and the Digital Clock (Digital on the left,analog on the right) And the Weather positioned just below them.

When you are done choosing,click OK and Enable HTC Sense.

Guest Javier Ilustre
I know, messaging is the 2nd tab, move to the first or third tab at the bottom, there's a back option there.

That I'm not sure, didn't have that error o.o

That's the thing too, I can't go to any other tab. I'm stuck looking at that message I opened. :D I have to use the Start Menu to navigate out there but can't go back to the today screen.

Guest hsuchitmp
Hi Shadow,

post-728591-1282179436_thumb.jpg post-728591-1282179137_thumb.jpg

try using xhook. there will always be an [x] in the upper right of the screen.

Guest shadowangel
That's the thing too, I can't go to any other tab. I'm stuck looking at that message I opened. :D I have to use the Start Menu to navigate out there but can't go back to the today screen.

Try navigating through the tabs... when you navigate from the message tab do the contact properties, there is a back button available :D

Guest thesgamer
:D

Most are mine anyway xD

Uploading now!

Screens:

en219142018rc.gif

Download link: EN_21914_2018_RC.7z on my 4shared

Mirrors (by aci666):

Link1

Link2

Gifts:

Facebook & CallLog tabs:

Samsung Call Log: Samsung_Call_Log.cab

New SMS from Message tab links to Samsung New SMS

* All Messages link to windows messaging

are these features present in that rom??

recognizes telephone numbers of the sim?? I remember there was this problem in other rom

Edited by thesgamer

I tried to change button2 from <today> to <ok/close>,

but after a while, it changed back to <today>,

and I tried SKtools too, it's just the same...

How can I change the button's definition?

tnanks :D

Guest speedfrog
I tried to change button2 from <today> to <ok/close>,

but after a while, it changed back to <today>,

I also have this problem, but I have had it in almost all the roms I've tried....