[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest milad ahmadi

hi shadow

can you tell me how i can change font color in SMS tab? in all tabs font color is Black except SMS that is White . after apply GTX theme SMS tab is useless !

Guest shadowangel
is there a fix for 2018 email problem???
There will be a new RC... I found out what was going on... bad new package! No donnut for it!

ive a problem in all sense which i try. when the keyboard pop up the screen shrinks in htc apps :S how can i solve this problem???
It seems that this issue will only be solved if you buy one HTC :D

hi shadow

can you tell me how i can change font color in SMS tab? in all tabs font color is Black except SMS that is White . after apply GTX theme SMS tab is useless !

I don't think it to be possible... it's part of the system and I guess you need to contact the GTX creators... ;)

Hey Shadow the newest 6.5 RC has the same bug from before. no back button on the message app unless you change tabs.
It's seems that it isn't a bug... it was just forgotten by its developers... No fix for it.

Thanks Shadow.
You are welcome :D

Guest stavros71

Hello

I have a problem when i try to connected to Facebook appl. For twitter everything its OK. But for FB the login fail every time i try..

Any help?

Guest shadowangel
Hello

I have a problem when i try to connected to Facebook appl. For twitter everything its OK. But for FB the login fail every time i try..

Any help?

I'm using facebook right now man... If your twitter is working fine it means that your internet connection is ok so the only remaining thing is the password or login xD

Guest Rothariger
There will be a new RC... I found out what was going on... bad new package! No donnut for it!

ok thanks for your time and your great job...

waiting anxious the next RC...

Guest Javier Ilustre
Try navigating through the tabs... when you navigate from the message tab do the contact properties, there is a back button available :huh:

I did that too. Yes, there is a back button available but I always end up back to that message screen that seems like my new today screen. It really blows. ;)

Guest redzone321

anyone find a faster way to get out of the messaging tab. takes forever with no back button. really ruins sense for me.. maybe someone can make a basic mortscript or something?

I'm using facebook right now man... If your twitter is working fine it means that your internet connection is ok so the only remaining thing is the password or login xD

HI,SHADOW! I have a problem that Why i went to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI] and change the CurLang to 0804,there many IDS×××××× in Manila?

Guest shadowangel
Hi,Shadow!Waiting yours files for languages.
Sorry... it's been some time since I got the time to mess my kitchen :huh: (Sorry to keep you waiting)

anyone find a faster way to get out of the messaging tab. takes forever with no back button. really ruins sense for me.. maybe someone can make a basic mortscript or something?
I hope they fix it soon... it is really annoying to have to do all that way to go back (and it is slow as well)

HI,SHADOW! I have a problem that Why i went to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI] and change the CurLang to 0804,there many IDS×××××× in Manila?
Because I removed all languages except english from the ROM... as I stated above to Sershaf, I'll try to upload the language files tonight. Edited by shadowangel

Guest redzone321

Hey shadow. the Cab posted in General for Sense works on WM6.1!!!! May i suggest you take a look and build a 6.1 rom from it .

Im getting 89 mb of ram free after S2U2, and HTC Phone canvas installed.

Only issue I have is with htc messaging. I get the Sim Card missing error. Just like one of your early sense build. How did you fix it?

Guest Sinistersky
Dear Shadow

Can you make Rom JG5 sense2.5.2018 wm 6.5.3 (23128) the same jf5 no more problems.

Thank you.

i second that... 6.5.3 pease..and if its possible increased sense speed...as it is stil la bit choppy..but it is the best sense and fastest sense out there...so kuddos :huh:

Guest shadowangel
You are welcome :huh:

Hey shadow. the Cab posted in General for Sense works on WM6.1!!!! May i suggest you take a look and build a 6.1 rom from it .

Im getting 89 mb of ram free after S2U2, and HTC Phone canvas installed.

Only issue I have is with htc messaging. I get the Sim Card missing error. Just like one of your early sense build. How did you fix it?

I put back HTC messaging client.

The problem with using that cab is that all dlls are recmodded, which means they will occupy more memory than those that are still modules... Don't think I've forgotten this... My 6.1 kitchen is there... I just don't have time for messing with it now... :D

Dear Shadow

Can you make Rom JG5 sense2.5.2018 wm 6.5.3 (23128) the same jf5 no more problems.

Thank you.

i second that... 6.5.3 pease..and if its possible increased sense speed...as it is stil la bit choppy..but it is the best sense and fastest sense out there...so kuddos ;)
hehehe 6.5.3 is my favorite as well... Let's see if I can do 'til this weekend.

Guest Sinistersky
You are welcome ;)

I put back HTC messaging client.

The problem with using that cab is that all dlls are recmodded, which means they will occupy more memory than those that are still modules... Don't think I've forgotten this... My 6.1 kitchen is there... I just don't have time for messing with it now... :D

appreciate it...6.5.3 is my favourite aswell :( just that choppy sense thing..hopefully we can get a smooth sense soon... :D keep up the awesome epic work m8 :huh:

Guest thaitrinh10
You are welcome :huh:

Thank so much Shadow

WAISTING UNTILL WEEKEND ...

Guest freaksme

why i can't extract 0725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z ?? im using IZarc and 7zForge application for extracting..

files is empty?? but i was completed download it??

any idea??

:huh:

Guest itsme_4ucz
i second that... 6.5.3 pease..and if its possible increased sense speed...as it is stil la bit choppy..but it is the best sense and fastest sense out there...so kuddos :huh:

I Third ...... Fourth......... ... that... 6.5.3 pease..and if its possible increased sense speed. ;) :D :( :D

Guest shadowangel
It's ready and CFC'd :(

Tonight...

There you go!... pretty stable and with a newer WM build :D

enjg5231332018.gif

ScreenShots and Rapidshare Mirror by speedfrog

Windows 6.5.3 Build 23133 Sense 2018 JG5

Rapidshare Premium Mirror

Use 7zip 9 Beta or WinRAR 3.93 to extract or it will not work! Password: shadow

For those who wants to update the eBoot: JG5 eBoot

Sense Language packs (copy everything to \Windows): Other_languages.rar

As usual: Facebook and Call Log tabs

Use the tip on the first page's quote to change the Sense language ;)

please feed me back... I hope that this build stays for quite a while without the need of updating :huh:

ps.: I didn't flash it... well, I did and it worked fine but had to cook it again because of a missing shortcut (FM Radio)

Edited by shadowangel