[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest thesgamer
hi,

i flashed this EN_JG5_23133_2018 and it seems that i cant reply to emails... some one facing this problem??? i remember that this error was in the version with latest htc client messaging.

fix?

not yet respond to mail

Guest Sinistersky

Great 6.5.3 rom... sense is a bit faster than before...have no idea why though :huh: Thank you so much for making this on such a short notice...

I do have a question though...i found this thing right here --> forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=676957

and was wondering if it is instalable on the JG5 6.5.3 rom...

Guest shadowangel
Great 6.5.3 rom... sense is a bit faster than before...have no idea why though :huh: Thank you so much for making this on such a short notice...

I do have a question though...i found this thing right here --> forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=676957

and was wondering if it is instalable on the JG5 6.5.3 rom...

That is a skin for the HTC Dialer... and you need to pay attention to what dialer it was made as htc doesn't have a default type of dialer... everyone has its own layout... =P

Guest Kapica

sorry if noob question.. but havent flashed my I8000 some time now so forgot some details...

downloaded the latest *.nb0, now i wonder can i use the JF4 CSC cause its last multilanguague?..

i'll also use JF1 phone part and provided eBoot JG5....

tnx for reply in advance :huh:

Edited by Kapica

Guest Sinistersky
That is a skin for the HTC Dialer... and you need to pay attention to what dialer it was made as htc doesn't have a default type of dialer... everyone has its own layout... =P

i feel like a noob :huh: tnx for explaining...

Guest n4m3less

hi shadow! thanks for your work! how i can disable HTC message and use windows message or samsung message? thanks

Edited by n4m3less

Guest latinoguy

Nice rom I think that i will stay with this for a long time, I just want to know how can I remove the tap to unlock and replace it with the rapid lock, the one that you have to slide to unlock, thanks.

where can i file a cab file to disable clock flipping when going back to Home screen? i searched for it until i have headache, that's why I am seeking help.. :huh:

can someone share if they have? thanks

edit: I am not able to write SMS in chinese depsite installing 'ChineseDisplaySupport.cab". it is due to the eboot? any advise?

Edited by jkcs

Guest thesgamer

There are problems with the camera .... the writing of the menu there aren't ...... and this morning I had a nice surprise .... the phone will not turn on ...... if I press the power button there is only the written omnia2 and then complete darkness

Guest jeffrey2000
hi,

i flashed this EN_JG5_23133_2018 and it seems that i cant reply to emails... some one facing this problem??? i remember that this error was in the version with latest htc client messaging.

fix?

Yeh same problem, can't reply or forward, it just doesn't do anything.

There are problems with the camera .... the writing of the menu there aren't ...... and this morning I had a nice surprise .... the phone will not turn on ...... if I press the power button there is only the written omnia2 and then complete darkness

Yep same problem here aswell, the cam works but all the text of the settings itself are gone so it's just icons without text there and I had a lockup like that aswell and could turn it back on and had to take the battery out to make it work again...

For the rest it's a great rom but hope you can fix this issues somehow...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest thesgamer
Yeh same problem, can't reply or forward, it just doesn't do anything.

Yep same problem here aswell, the cam works but all the text of the settings itself are gone so it's just icons without text there and I had a lockup like that aswell and could turn it back on and had to take the battery out to make it work again...

For the rest it's a great rom but hope you can fix this issues somehow...

I flashed again .... even removing the battery the phone not work....now seems to be fine .... hopefully a fix for the camera

Guest eiat331

the rom run in better speed :huh:, thanks for your work,

but I have 3 major problems

1. Sense not display Thai language though to try to method in 1st page, (all previous of your roms work very well with Thai)

2. Camera no half press for focusing anymore,

3. wake up button, it can wake while press but not sleep.

on the time being I decided to back to you previous one.

Guest Sinistersky

i've been expiriencing the camera issues aswell..no text at all in the menus and no focus on some pictures...hopefully tis fixable cuz this really is a great rom and so far i'm very happy with it..jsut those 2 little bugs

Guest AndyCarroll
i've been expiriencing the camera issues aswell..no text at all in the menus and no focus on some pictures...hopefully tis fixable cuz this really is a great rom and so far i'm very happy with it..jsut those 2 little bugs

Same here, no text on camera setting labels.

Video recording is sometimes without audio...don't know is it PDA/CSC realated or not.

(Do I have to flash CSC JE5 to JF5 or to something else?)

But overall this firmware gets better and better. Thanks shadowangel :huh:

Guest Sinistersky
Same here, no text on camera setting labels.

Video recording is sometimes without audio...don't know is it PDA/CSC realated or not.

(Do I have to flash CSC JE5 to JF5 or to something else?)

But overall this firmware gets better and better. Thanks shadowangel :huh:

I'm pretty sure it's ROM related...I have tested another JG5 rom from kydklin (6.5.5) with sense and stuff...and everyting worked perfectly, sense was even faster, so i'm going to stick wiht kydklins rom until this gets fixed