[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest redzone321

Hey shadow thanks for your wonderfull work.

ENERGY ROM maker said he fixed the ugly color issue . maybe you can colaberate to fix your roms?

Also if you could build a 6.1 based on the cab that would be wonderfull. i am realy enjoying my wm6.1 with 85 mb on boot but there are some bugs that i know have been fixed in cooked versions!

Guest francis_fds

Hi Shadow,

Thank you for your response. I did read somewhere though that JH2 is faster. Anyways, will be eagerly waiting for whatever new ROM you cook. Thank you once again for all your efforts.

JH2 I won't... as it is 6.5.x, we might have the white blocks problem again... I plan to wait for JIx to update the build :P

Francis

Guest Groundplayer

can you cook a JH1(6.5) ULTRA lite sense rom? with no added programs and all the tabs updated to 2018. without facebook tab, twitter tab, stock tab, document tab and call history tab :P

Guest killua87
I've never tested twitter as I don't use it... but I don't think there is a problem because nobody complaint about it :P Have you recovered your network settings on samsung settings?

thx for the quick reply! u mean the network options in samsung settings? i leave it as auto and the network selected is correct. fyi, i am from singapore.

also is there youtube app? or anyting to make video streaming works? i cant seem to stream any videos in youtube.

by the way, the facebook tab works after i install facebook app. and the twitter tab works after soft reset.

Edited by killua87

Guest Rock1704
^_^

Most are mine anyway xD

Uploading now!

Screens:

en219142018rc.gif

Download link: EN_21914_2018_RC.7z on my 4shared

Mirrors (by aci666):

Link1

Link2

Gifts:

Facebook & CallLog tabs:

Samsung Call Log: Samsung_Call_Log.cab

hi shadow,I downloaded this from your 4shared folder, when I extract, Winrar says "Unknown Method", so please tell me how to fix it. If you can, please email me [email protected]. thanks

hmmm... i using ur 23134 rom and i could not use facebook and twitter. am i the only one facing this problem?

Me too. Using the same rom and using wifi connection. Others programs from windows and the weather tab work ok, but facebook can´t login.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance, great job.

Finally I did it. In the options on facebook tab. facebook Api settings: With the second method of authorisation, and I installed the facebook app for winmobile too.

Now it works like a charm, getting the contact´s photos and more.

Thank you for this great work.

Edited by Mogoool

Guest shadowangel
where are you guy? I still hope to get the latest build with multilanguage support Sense ROM :)
Just taking a break :lol:

I've done a JH1/23138... I'll see if I upload it tonight :(

hi shadow,I downloaded this from your 4shared folder, when I extract, Winrar says "Unknown Method", so please tell me how to fix it. If you can, please email me [email protected]. thanks
You have to use latest 7zip 9 beta or WinRAR 3.93... It has been said lots of times in the thread :) (I know... I know... nobody wants to read the hole topic... but if you searched the topic for "unknown method", I'm sure something would've come up :lol:)

Me too. Using the same rom and using wifi connection. Others programs from windows and the weather tab work ok, but facebook can´t login.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance, great job.

Finally I did it. In the options on facebook tab. facebook Api settings: With the second method of authorisation, and I installed the facebook app for winmobile too.

Now it works like a charm, getting the contact´s photos and more.

Thank you for this great work.

Nice to know you fixed it :(

Guest shadowangel
can someone what tanchan theme is the best for 6.5.x sense roms? i need the specific theme..
I use this one... It's not tacchan's but it's nice :lol:

hi guys i wanted to ask if we can use any csc that we want or has to be a specified omne and if that so where can i find it???
You better use one of your region or some blank CSC (without operator applications)

Guest shadowangel
shadow been waiting for that update.. any chance by now? :lol:

Tonight I upload it... it's ready :)

I was just playing with a 6.1 lite build... impressive 118Mb free... Just need a 6.1 samsung dialer as 6.5's I don't know why remove the signal bar on the taskbar... (that amount is without any dialer skin)

Tonight I upload it... it's ready :lol:

I was just playing with a 6.1 lite build... impressive 118Mb free... Just need a 6.1 samsung dialer as 6.5's I don't know why remove the signal bar on the taskbar... (that amount is without any dialer skin)

You can leave the default one and provide cabs, or use htc dialer!

6.1 Sense will be interesting! Can't wait. Good luck