[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
so its a 6.5 version??
I have a 6.5.3 JH1 and a 6.1 JH1 (without sense)

6.1 sense rom? :lol: :) :( :) :( :lol: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

6.1 dialer, from sinan`s thread:

i8000 Dialer

Only Main Storage

JD1 http://rapidshare.com/files/374944352/Sina..._JD1_Dialer.cab

JD4 http://rapidshare.com/files/380894630/Sina..._JD4_Dialer.cab

Titanium, but with so much free ram sense would not be laggy and slow :)
Didn't know there would be anyone else interested... That RAM is without it... But I don't think it will come as down as 6.5(and .x)... I'll give it some attention :P

if it is 6.1 then is there any good taskbar and etc stuffs for a 6.1 version??
DarkNinja made one Android taskbar for 6.1... not as beautiful as 6.5 though...

Guest shadowangel
waiting :)

JH1 6.1 with Sense 2018 is aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

90MB free program memory... :lol:

I've found some bugs... but the speed is impressive in comparison to 6.5(.x)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest redzone321
Let me just try to take down the most anoying bugs and I'll upload it :lol:

!!!! i cant wait!! my currect creation of using sinians 6.1 with the cab for 2018 works ok but cant wait to get a build from you! i personaly just use htc dialer as it works with the people page.

if theres anythign i can do to help please let me know!!

with wm6.1 we truely can have a full sense rom!

JH1 6.1 with Sense 2018 is aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

90MB free program memory... :lol:

I've found some bugs... but the speed is impressive in comparison to 6.5(.x)

Would be great to have a collab work with NRGZ28.

Edited by GEAS

Guest shadowangel

Fixed some issues...

Last issue needing to be fixed is the wallpaper changer and the album application...

Preview:

jh121057.gif

Before connecting to activesync and MyMobiler, the memory was 91MB! =O

Guest paramore
Fixed some issues...

Last issue needing to be fixed is the wallpaper changer and the album application...

Preview:

jh121057.gif

Before connecting to activesync and MyMobiler, the memory was 91MB! =O

woo looks greats, uhm after boot haves 91mb free ram?? & this rom what start menu haves'??

Guest redzone321
It's the same build from 6.5.3's 2018 with only the necessary for it to work smoothly :lol:

But I still cannot change the wallpaper/use the album... :)

I used rapids wall paper changer to change background but never got album to work but not a big deal to me

Guest shadowangel
I used rapids wall paper changer to change background but never got album to work but not a big deal to me
That was something I was going to ask you as you were the first to tell me that Sense worked on 6.1...

Damn! There must be a solution! :lol:

The Photopicker comes up, I click on the picture I want but nothing happens... it stays with photopicker on with the picture selected and do not go back to Sense unless I press Back... but the picture is not loaded...

And the Album on album tab opens the pictures but doesn't let you navigate to the next/previous picture...

And the photopicker menu's doesn't works as well

Edited by shadowangel

Guest superman80

Hi,

this is my first time flashing a rom....

i did successfully flash this rom to my phone. however... i'm facing one problem. i can't get the chinese characters to show... it's all in squares...

can anyone help me on this? i have chinese songs and it wont show...

thanks

regards,

chris

Guest redzone321
That was something I was going to ask you as you were the first to tell me that Sense worked on 6.1...

Damn! There must be a solution! :lol:

The Photopicker comes up, I click on the picture I want but nothing happens... it stays with photopicker on with the picture selected and do not go back to Sense unless I press Back... but the picture is not loaded...

And the Album on album tab opens the pictures but doesn't let you navigate to the next/previous picture...

And the photopicker menu's doesn't works as well

you could also change it directly in the registry (the background) I know using Wall paper changer isnt ideal but its a good work around. definitly worth the 30+ mb of ram!

ill look into the photo album. i thought for sure i had a working one somewhere...

Guest shadowangel
you could also change it directly in the registry (the background) I know using Wall paper changer isnt ideal but its a good work around. definitly worth the 30+ mb of ram!

ill look into the photo album. i thought for sure i had a working one somewhere...

There were Rapid81's Album fix... but just tried it and it doesn't work as well :lol:

Guest redzone321
There were Rapid81's Album fix... but just tried it and it doesn't work as well :lol:

yah i foudn the same thing. i tried about 4 different cabs of htc album i have but none of them will scroll.

Maybe htc album uses a wm6.5 feature for scrolling that 6.1 doesnt have?

Edited by redzone321

Guest shadowangel
yah i foudn the same thing. i tried about 4 different cabs of htc album i have but none of them will scroll.

Maybe htc album uses a wm6.5 feature for scrolling that 6.1 doesnt have?

I thought so as well... But then there would be people complaining @XDA about it on the 6.1 ROM's thread... (at least until the author'd come out and say that it doesn't work) and I'd be able to google after that intel... But I didn't find a thing...

@Edit: tonight I'll try and release a working Sense (with the Album and photopicker error)

@Edit2: Just fixed the Album... The only missing piece is the Photopicker (Wallpaper selector) :lol:

Edited by shadowangel