[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Luiz Carlos
I really don't know... but as I'm using JE3, I guess that for us to be sure if that's the problem, better to test with it, since it came along with JE3 PDA drivers.

Hy shadowangel,

First, congratulations for great job.

I'm Brazilian too. My english it's really bad. sorry

I use your firts room and apply in my phone, and now for second job i dont't apply a room with win 6.5.

I'm use octans 2.14, select nb0 file and start download (CSV it's equal you), and end process ocours pda fail.

If help for use this rom, i really tanks

Sorry for bad english

Guest redzone321

Hello,

I cant seem to get any version of Samsung Photo to work with this rom. i need it to change the lock screens photo. anyone have any luck?

Guest shadowangel
for ulite the file name is JE2*.*

is it JE3 or JE2 ?

I just consulted Megaupload and it is JE3... what file are you talkin' about?

The ULite OEM is JE3 (drivers and software)

The Windows Build only is JE2.

Consider it JE3.

Hello,

I cant seem to get any version of Samsung Photo to work with this rom. i need it to change the lock screens photo. anyone have any luck?

Have you tried Pictures and videos as stated on the first post? It is a nice photo viewer as well ;)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest speedfrog

i think its is because i renamed the file since i thought you had wirtten wrong, therefor the rapidshare UL link is named JE2

Guest shadowangel
i think its is because i renamed the file since i thought you had wirtten wrong, therefor the rapidshare UL link is named JE2

No worries! thanks for the info ;)

I'll just put an observation on the first post ^^

Guest redzone321

*Have you tried Pictures and videos as stated on the first post? It is a nice photo viewer as well ;)*

unfortunately it doesn't have the set as lock screen background button required for twillith samsung lock screen.

but i will continue to try other ways.

Guest archa

first of all nice rom mate,,

but the only thing i dont like is every time i restart the phone it attempt's to connect to the internet .... do you know how to stop this??

Guest speedfrog
but the only thing i dont like is every time i restart the phone it attempt's to connect to the internet .... do you know how to stop this??

use nodata

Edited by speedfrog

Guest shadowangel
*Have you tried Pictures and videos as stated on the first post? It is a nice photo viewer as well ;)*

unfortunately it doesn't have the set as lock screen background button required for twillith samsung lock screen.

but i will continue to try other ways.

If you set the wallpaper there, it changes the lockscreen as well (at last windows lockscreen and worked for htc's lockscreen as well)

first of all nice rom mate,,

Try the Modaco NoData. That's a Full edition situation that I'm aware of and I think it's one of the programs on the startup list that tried that.

shadowangel

Guest redzone321

thanks for the tip I manadged to change it via registy. under hklm-software - samsung - lockscreen

any update on keyboard? sorry for bugging u about it but its the last thing to fix on my list LOL.

thanks for all your effort

Guest thegunners

No worries! thanks for the info ;)

I'll just put an observation on the first post ^^

ok already try, and it's 6.5 JE3 oem :(

any chances you create lite version but with WM 6.5.5 JE3 ?

Edited by thegunners

Guest skurash

Hi all......for internet access solution found ! Just disable XTRA in GPS [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\RIL\GPS\XTRA]

"Enable"=DWORD:1 change to 0!

Guest hsuchitmp

for internet trying to connect everytime you restart. you can goto winmo setting connection connections advanced select networks change the first one to my work network. (same as below) and there you go. problem solve. and when you connect via wmdc you can surf the net. take note you cannot connect to the web via 3g or gprs. only wifi and via windows mobile device center for win7. or activesync on lower version of windows

Guest hsuchitmp

shadow can i request your latest htc sense with twu2 rom? with kydkylin rom on first boot with htc sense enabled you can have 80mb+ memory. just a thought. thank you for the most closely htc on o2.

Guest hsuchitmp

shadow can i request your latest htc sense with twu2 rom? with kydkylin rom on first boot with htc sense enabled you can have 80mb+ memory. just a thought. thank you for the most closely htc on o2.