[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
i changed pp to 15mb, i followed shadow's guide to change wallpaper then install background for all to get same background for all tabs. you can use pictures & videos to set today background picture to get rid of grey start menu.

PS: it need to be a PNG file

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
how did u do it?

i followed the guide, but it just didnt work with a JPG file, but it doesnt matter, since i found a black PNG picture :lol:

Edited by speedfrog

i followed the guide, but it just didnt work with a JPG file, but it doesnt matter, since i found a black PNG picture B)

for the reg editor, you have to do like this > your_wallpaper_name.jpg instead of .png :lol:

k, i'm having a little problem after i installed htc dialer. when i have a incoming call, the ugly wm default incoming call and htc incoming call appeared at same time. dose anyone know how to fix that? thanks in advance :lol:

couple of mine :lol: with working HTC dialer, back ground for all and 16 quick links cabs.

edit:

added disable flip clock and HTC taskmanager cabs

what's your battery icon? (the percentile)

Guest shadowangel
if the next 6.1 rom has HTC dialer cooked in, it'll be perfect for me B) i know that there are some bugs, but they don't really bother me.

Hummm... I'll look into your request :lol:

hi shadow

can you cook a new 6.5.3 with JH2 and Sense 2018 with all HTC stuff (dialer , people ,...) ?

i like your roms ...

HTC Dialer and WM 6.5.x do not like each other well... Lots of issues :/

JH2 are 6.5.3 native and our devices doesn't like that with Sense either... the way to go is 6.5 mix (like JH1 on 6.5.3) when thinking about Sense...

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
how can i get windwos messageing? since htc doesnt work

I'm studying new ways and HTC software (older) that is supposed to work with 6.1... And without HTC Messaging client. Let's see what will happen :lol:

Guest redzone321
k, i'm having a little problem after i installed htc dialer. when i have a incoming call, the ugly wm default incoming call and htc incoming call appeared at same time. dose anyone know how to fix that? thanks in advance :lol:

use advance config tools to disable default dialer. that should fix it.

Guest cantona72
Tested and OK

EN_JG5_23134_2018_RC

Changelog:

* WM Build 23134

* Included back camera.exe.0409.mui

* Removed e-mail package that was bugged

* Included Office

To use multilanguage:

1 - Extract all files from here

2 - Copy everything to \windows

3 - Do all steps from first page's quote

4 - Soft reset

Facebook and CallLog tabs

Hullo guys,this is my first post after a lot of reading in order to flash my omnia for the very first time. :lol:

Finally i flashed with shadowangel rom and everything went well due to very good work that taking place in this forum!

I have only one question...for now B) Is there a way to embedded Greek keyboard to the one that already exists,or i have to search for something individually?

Guest shadowangel
how's the new 6.1 rom going? B)

Now that I entered the final stage of my post-graduation's dissertation I'll have to put it on very slow motion... =/

But don't lose hope :lol: