[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Lancez
use advance config tools to disable default dialer. that should fix it.

thanks for the tip, but i just couldn't find it. can you point me to the right direction? thanks in advance

Guest redzone321
thanks for the tip, but i just couldn't find it. can you point me to the right direction? thanks in advance

Hey,

Still in the move process so comptuer is still nto set up. will help when im all set up at home!

Guest Lancez
I've doing some tries with 6.1 and still no success... Can't get WallPaper changer and album to work as they should... ;)

take your time buddy, nobody is pushing you :) for me, your last 6.1 + HTC dialer would be perfect!

Guest pitymonkey

Hi shadowangel, Thank you for your roms!

I flashed my phone I8000 since 3 months ago, now i´m planning to flash again but i´m confused. :)

My Current Configuration in the phone is:

PDA: I8000NXXJD1

CSC: I8000XEUJD9

PHONE: I8000XXJD1.

I´m planning to update with your ROM "EN_JG5_23134_2018_RC".

QUESTION: What CSC and PHONE do i need for flash it?

Help me with some links of CSC (Español), and PHONE. ;)

Guest shadowangel
Hi shadowangel, Thank you for your roms!

I flashed my phone I8000 since 3 months ago, now i´m planning to flash again but i´m confused. :)

My Current Configuration in the phone is:

PDA: I8000NXXJD1

CSC: I8000XEUJD9

PHONE: I8000XXJD1.

I´m planning to update with your ROM "EN_JG5_23134_2018_RC".

QUESTION: What CSC and PHONE do i need for flash it?

Help me with some links of CSC (Español), and PHONE. ;)

There is no need to update the CSC as it just has network configurations - and some operator personalizations - (unless your operator changed its network configs or it has applications that you doesn't like). The most updated PHONE you can get here

Guest pitymonkey
There is no need to update the CSC as it just has network configurations - and some operator personalizations - (unless your operator changed its network configs or it has applications that you doesn't like). The most updated PHONE you can get here

Thank you Shadowangel!, This weekend i´ll try this.

Guest pitymonkey

Shadow, what is the password of this PHONE?

Guest Lancez
i´ve found it

is "samfirmware.com". Thanks Lancez.

which file were you trying to extract? i think all password for shadow's ROMs are Shadow, or is there something that i'm not aware of?

Guest pitymonkey
which file were you trying to extract? i think all password for shadow's ROMs are Shadow, or is there something that i'm not aware of?

just a PHONE file "Phone_I8000XXJF1" :). For the Shadow´s ROM the password is OK. I flashed my phone. All fine! a little slow. Thanks.

Hi Master Shadow

You coocked till now the best 6'5'3 sense (JG5) rom for our device;it's really a masterpiece and i use it

in overclock mode with no issue

I saw in xda that new manila 2019 is available, i tested it and i found very nice the new manila tv player

I found the cab for tv player but it's rom specific and need to be fit to specific rom by xml editing.

Could you fit it to your sense JG5 6.5.3 rom?

Manila tv cab is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534185

Guest redzone321

Alrighty computer up and running!

Advance configuration tools is the program you want

then you go to phone - phone skin - enabled

hopefully that will help. i had to toggle it on an off to get it to work.

Guest redzone321
I've doing some tries with 6.1 and still no success... Can't get WallPaper changer and album to work as they should... :)

thats ok. i find other programs can replace those. im more interested in a working HTC messenger.

I havent tried your 6.1 alpha(been moving and have text messages i may need for an up coming legal battle with a land lord :S). does HTC messaging work?

Guest shadowangel
just a PHONE file "Phone_I8000XXJF1" :). For the Shadow´s ROM the password is OK. I flashed my phone. All fine! a little slow. Thanks.
hehehe it is as fast as our phone can get it :)

Hi Master Shadow

You coocked till now the best 6'5'3 sense (JG5) rom for our device;it's really a masterpiece and i use it

in overclock mode with no issue

I saw in xda that new manila 2019 is available, i tested it and i found very nice the new manila tv player

I found the cab for tv player but it's rom specific and need to be fit to specific rom by xml editing.

Could you fit it to your sense JG5 6.5.3 rom?

Manila tv cab is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534185

I'll see what I can do... but cannot promess you... It seems to need some reading before cabbin'...

Hi, I flashed with the ROM 2018, but i can´t get Internet Sharing from the PC to my I8000 through USB Cable. Help Me!
Have you restored your network connections? I use internet sharing all the time here!

thats ok. i find other programs can replace those. im more interested in a working HTC messenger.

I havent tried your 6.1 alpha(been moving and have text messages i may need for an up coming legal battle with a land lord :S). does HTC messaging work?

Yep! But now I got some packages to disable it completely so we can use our Jinbox instead + Windows Messaging... Testing it out on 23139...

Guest pitymonkey

My friend, i have some problems when i try to edit a contact photo, it doesn´t open the app of Photoalbum for select the picture and crop it. Your Rom doesn´t include the Photoalbum, how can i get it?

Edited by pitymonkey

My friend, i have some problems when i try to edit a contact photo, it doesn´t open the app of Photoalbum for select the picture and crop it. Your Rom doesn´t include the Photoalbum, how can i get it?

you can use windows pictures & videos

shadow

how's your dissertation going? it's been a long time, well, not that long :) been waiting for the new 6.1 and was wondering if you can cook the 6.1's lockscreen in your next release, if it's not too much trouble.

thanks!