[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest crigalindo
It's not a bug, can work definitely, have been using Shadow's sense rom since his 2012 version ;)

Check your settings.

Shadowangel....I am with the same problem....i checked my settings and they are ok....

what do you think about think??

Guest crigalindo
No sound for incoming Sms, is a bug? Any solution?

Shadowangel....I am with the same problem....i checked my settings and they are ok....

Guest shadowangel
anytime, buddy :(

P.S. chance to fix incall volume bug? also, if you could use the latest google map in your next release, it'll be great! thanks

That tip you gave me didn't go ok... I got more white boxes and the scroll bar from My Phone didn't work (don't know what relation could be there though...)

the bug that makes it always come in a half? Or when you install it on the lite version?

I have a phone canvas I can share when I get home works with 6.5 ul

It would be very nice ;) (and could help our friend Lancez with the incall volume above)

Hello everyone, using chteditor, it happens all the icons are out of boxes? very bad effect. can be solved?

I knew of that problem... that's why I put it as not recommended on the first page... =/

Try on the settings page=>Sound and display and alter the volume levels there and see if it works.

Guest shadowangel
I actually don't get any white squares unless I overclock! As soon as I do, BAM! White squares on my weather page....

Interesting... you are using ULite, ain't it? On JE3 overclocking (at least for me) doesn't work... =(

I'm right now building an ultra lite based on JE2 OEM and em 6.5.5... Let's see what will happen =)

Guest rossini
What performance settings?

The one in the samsung's settings (Settings --> System --> Power and Performance).

I want shortcuts for high and auto cpu performance.

Guest dpspcdrgn
Interesting... you are using ULite, ain't it? On JE3 overclocking (at least for me) doesn't work... =(

I'm right now building an ultra lite based on JE2 OEM and em 6.5.5... Let's see what will happen =)

Lol, these phones are funny, seems they are a little different for everyone!

I am not using ULite! I am using Full edition JE3 and overclocking works great on it (Dramatically increases the speed of the theme) using gpiogfx. I can OC fine with great performance boost but I get those damn white squares as soon as I do! Lmao!

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I am using an I8000L?

Guest shadowangel
Lol, these phones are funny, seems they are a little different for everyone!

I am not using ULite! I am using Full edition JE3 and overclocking works great on it (Dramatically increases the speed of the theme) using gpiogfx. I can OC fine with great performance boost but I get those damn white squares as soon as I do! Lmao!

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I am using an I8000L?

Mine's L as well... I'll search for this gpiogfx and see if it works ;)

Guest Lancez

damn opera mini won't let me finish my post. all i did was rename libgel_cm to libgel_mn then copy into windows. and yes, the incall volume always in half bug, do u have a fix for that? otherwise 23569 is perfect for me.

Guest shadowangel
damn opera mini won't let me finish my post. all i did was rename libgel_cm to libgel_mn then copy into windows. and yes, the incall volume always in half bug, do u have a fix for that? otherwise 23569 is perfect for me.

Uploadin' ULite 6.5.5 Personal edition (hahahah)

@edit: Forgot to answer your question... I still don't have a fix for that... But I've not forgotten ;)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
Uploadin' ULite 6.5.5 Personal edition (hahahah)

do you want a rapidshare mirror?

what is the storage memory?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest shadowangel
do you want a rapidshare mirror?

what is the storage memory?

Storage: 210MB

Program with all tabs: 61MB

right now I'm studying what services can be disabled and what can't

Guest shadowangel
whats new in the rom?

As stated before, it was made for my use after what we learnt here and the following apps:

WM 6.5.5 23569 JE3

Pagepool: 8MB

Office 2010

Autorotation

FM Radio

GPRS Counter

Power Calculator

Manila is all based on the last 2016 from HD2 (except document browser)

RSS front page removed (quite bugged yet)

Works nice with CHT (besides the home editin' not working yet)

All non essential HTC program removed.

And of course... based on twu2's

Edited by shadowangel

Guest redzone321

Here is the phone canvas i used. no overlap on wm6.5

also to fix samsung settings on 6.5ul you need to install a version of samsung settings made for 6.5 . i believe shadow used one from a 6.5.x rom which is why the bottom bar is messed up.

Phone_Canvas_4.2.6212.cab

Guest dpspcdrgn
Mine's L as well... I'll search for this gpiogfx and see if it works ;)

In case you haven't got it already go here hxxp://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizon-sch-i920-omnia-ii-http-i8000-modaco-com/300020/how-to-overclock-o2-solved/ and go to post #8.

Edited by dpspcdrgn