CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

Guest pug11111

Guest pug11111

hi there what it i have a dell streak i rootedit the other day using you directions i also installed Koush's Clockwork Recovery they were working fine then i deleted an app called amazonmp3 then i rebooted my phone and when it reloaded it stopped at the dell screen on load up. so i download the stock recovery rom i donne the reboot using vol up and down and the the power button presed install from zip picked the stock rom zip of sd card then i rebooted but it diid not work still stopped at dell start up could you help please this is m first root thanls

Guest WilhelmsBrick

Well, not that I'm too clued up on all this rooting stuff on the info for the backup/restore functionality seems theyre not working due to the streaks system.

You may have to wait for another version of the backup program to be released containing a fix.

Guest Warpedflash
Well, not that I'm too clued up on all this rooting stuff on the info for the backup/restore functionality seems theyre not working due to the streaks system.

You may have to wait for another version of the backup program to be released containing a fix.

Re-Flashing from .zip works (i used it when i bricked mine after i removed facebook/twitter)

all i can suggest is re-flashing it again :S Mine was reezeing on teh o2 screen though rather than teh dell one...

Guest pug11111
Re-Flashing from .zip works (i used it when i bricked mine after i removed facebook/twitter)

all i can suggest is re-flashing it again :S Mine was reezeing on teh o2 screen though rather than teh dell one...

do you mean the stock rom one from paul i have tried i put the zip of stock rom then booted up holding power both vol buttons then intstall from sdcard then chose that rom pressed install ten rebooted is that how you did it

Guest Warpedflash
do you mean the stock rom one from paul i have tried i put the zip of stock rom then booted up holding power both vol buttons then intstall from sdcard then chose that rom pressed install ten rebooted is that how you did it

Yea the stock one provided by paul worked for me using that method. but mine was crashing on the o2 screen... you arnt een getting to the carrier logo so try everything... remove the sd card and re-inset it? I cant rely offer much help...

Guest pug11111

ok still cant get it to work thanks for your help anyway

wonder how long a new roms will be .i wonder if i coould take back saying it dont work lol

Guest popetodd
ok still cant get it to work thanks for your help anyway

wonder how long a new roms will be .i wonder if i coould take back saying it dont work lol

Your best bet is to go in to O2 and ask them if you can have them recover it with their rom, tell them you were messing around with something on the internet and screwed it up. Don't lie, the guy behind the counter won't like it and if he has one probably reads this site just like you.

Edited by popetodd

Guest pug11111
Your best bet is to go in to O2 and ask them if you can have them recover it with their rom, tell them you were messing around with something on the internet and screwed it up. Don't lie, the guy behind the counter won't like it and if he has one probably reads this site just like you.

would they have something like that in store and would they know what im talking about . i went in 1 o2 shop ask the women for the dell streak she turned around and is that a laptop

Guest SgtDavePwnage
would they have something like that in store and would they know what im talking about . i went in 1 o2 shop ask the women for the dell streak she turned around and is that a laptop

Pop onto the irc chat channel, i can try and help you ;)

Its at chat.freenote.net #modaco

Guest popetodd

They should, it's just a hook up to one of their computers and an upload.

I am surprised the staff doesn't know what this is, my local O2 store had this passed around the staff a couple of months ago and the guy I talked to knew all about the thing.

If you are near Northampton try the O2 store on Abington Ave next to Grosvenor Center, that's where I found the savvy staff.