[ROM][29/06/2010][ITA/FRA/WWE/SPA] ESROM R2 [23123]

Guest michyprima

Guest michytheone
What about that UL version we've talked about on first page? Do you still considering on cook it? I will more than happy to help you test it.

Just keep it clean :

- remove all apps(leave only sms/mms)

- keep all windows services and drivers(if you have some improvements here, they are more than welcomed)

- 8-12 Mb PP

- No extra theme(just keep the classic one) - we can use spb, manilla, tf..etc(personally i use spb)

- remove all mp3(keep only cloudy ringtone)

With this starting receipe, i think your rom will be a killer :lol:

Our O2 is back for warranty, so now we can't build new rom untill it will be back...

Guest rolandom
I had a similar issue on another rom, the way I did it was to edit the registry to allow the standard settings panel, then the Input icon was missing so I found the registry setting to enable Input and then you can access the standard input settings. To enable standard settings goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\ and change Value 'HideSettings' to '0' . The input setting is at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input , if you see hide or redirect in here delete the key and reboot the phone to see the Input panel

really thanks for your answer very usefull :lol:

Guest rolandom

Is there a way to enable for touch player the settings? I mean If I want to enable DNSe or WOW ... It's impossible to do it..or I don't know if it has it pre-enabled...Don't know..Please Help :lol:

On my way to install R2 So. I'm not sure if I this problem doesn't is on that version :D

Guest rolandom

I installed R2 Spanish and I didn't check the thing I wrote up about the touch player because I got an issue using swype, if you don't know it is an input method, I had an error loading the language it has 2, spanish and english and none of them worked, and it isn't a problem of swype because I was using it on R1 without any trouble so I had to re-flash to R1 on English.

I think that it might be an error on spanish version, anyways I'm downloading english version and I'll test it later and give my report about swype and touch player.

Guest marevalo
Is there a way to enable for touch player the settings? I mean If I want to enable DNSe or WOW ... It's impossible to do it..or I don't know if it has it pre-enabled...Don't know..Please Help :lol:

On my way to install R2 So. I'm not sure if I this problem doesn't is on that version :D

Just enable DNSe and select "Normal".

Exit the menu and re-enter to disable

Guest marevalo

R2...working great!!!

Hi, love your ROM it's the one that i like the most.

But i really don't like WM 6.5.x .... is there any chance that we can have this ROM on WM 6.5 flavor? :lol:

Guest rolandom
Just enable DNSe and select "Normal".

Exit the menu and re-enter to disable

yeah ... I feel like lol I was clicking on the name and I had to click on the DOT.

Guest michytheone
Swype does work on English Version :lol:

What version of swype do you use?

I've tried time ago Swype v3.19.20.20.6343 and it works very well

Guest rolandom
What version of swype do you use?

I've tried time ago Swype v3.19.20.20.6343 and it works very well

In the about of swype says: version : 3644:3645

Built for the Samsung Omnia II.

Guest seacoral123
Dear all,

Can someone test the marketplace.

thank you.

rgds,

Dear all,

I had installed and market place is not working in R2.

If anyone not using marketplace, this is great rom.

Guest dani_carrabba

iam using latest english version, there is a bug when changing WM themes, its locked on the default themes and can't change to other themes, is there any cab fix for this??

and where is ameba settings??

thanks

Guest michytheone
iam using latest english version, there is a bug when changing WM themes, its locked on the default themes and can't change to other themes, is there any cab fix for this??

and where is ameba settings??

thanks

For now I can't check themes...I'll do that as soon as the phone will back. For ameba settings go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002 and you download scarecrow420_AMeBaSettings_v0.3.CAB

Guest aleoca333

this rom is excellent, i tried many many roms here, such as twu2's JE2 sinan's WM6.1 Rom, all the HTC sense roms and countless others, but i say this is the best of the lot. The arkswitch application is FANTASTIC, good idea to implement it. Opera 10 seems significantly faster in this rom than my old sense rom. Morphgear seems to have a prob in this rom, i cant scroll down and the whole options thing is bugged. I guess this bug is in all wm 6.5.x roms, since another 6.5.3 rom i tried also had this bug. Any fixes?

Keep up the good work,btw

Guest michytheone
nobody have a cab fix from the mail bug?

I've test e-mail in spanish and it works, what's the exactly problem? Can't you create new account?

Edited by michytheone

Guest ivankamikaze

i go to "mensajeria/email" and touch in "configurar correo". put mi email and my password and press to "next" then appear the next message: "configuarcion encontrada para: hotmail.com para completar la configuracion y descargar el correo electronico, haga clic en (here the message dissapear)" and i touch in "siguiente" and appear the main page for the email configuration and nothing configured. excuse my english, that is very poor hahaha