LG Gt540 rom updates from LG

Guest hecatae

Guest saeba_ryo
It appears to say Hang es Kijelso with accents on the e in es and the o in the last word.

Help any?

Damn, you are correct, I thought he wanted a typing language.

Guest Satans_Hell
updated baltics ROM, there is some difference between this and older baltic rom. i compared file with md5 and total commander's file compare too. :)

Info from other sites: camera bugs corrected. I updated my phone, thats a stock firmware. I recommend all, install this. 122MB free space. One bug, Facebook for LG needs to be uninstalled because make some weird things. (delete apk from system).

No other problems, like french rom. French rom is unstable for me, and the hungarian translate is a piece of sh!t....

But i need help. Someone able to make working cifs.ko for LG Optimus? I try it, but w/o success. :)

Cheers for this, updated my GT540 to this and it seems to be running much smoother and is using less memory! :)

Guest brqueiros
updated baltics ROM, there is some difference between this and older baltic rom. i compared file with md5 and total commander's file compare too. :)

Info from other sites: camera bugs corrected. I updated my phone, thats a stock firmware. I recommend all, install this. 122MB free space. One bug, Facebook for LG needs to be uninstalled because make some weird things. (delete apk from system).

No other problems, like french rom. French rom is unstable for me, and the hungarian translate is a piece of sh!t....

But i need help. Someone able to make working cifs.ko for LG Optimus? I try it, but w/o success. :)

Same where. Running like a charm, but i don´t have any problems with Facebook LG. However, how can i uninstall it, I can find it with titanum backup :D :)

Guest doubletakeit
Same where. Running like a charm, but i don´t have any problems with Facebook LG. However, how can i uninstall it, I can find it with titanum backup :) :)

It's SNS 1.0 in Titanium Backup. If you uninstall it you will uninstall both Facebook for LG and Twitter for LG.

Guest Aris2010

good morning,

i have the Baltic ROM on my device, I'm trying to install the new Greek version but when i press the long ????????? button that starts the upgrade nothing happens. it starts and in a couple of minutes it stops. with no errors but no upgrade has been done to the device.. any idea??

post-771860-1287125089_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aris2010

Guest TheLostSwede
good morning,

i have the Baltic ROM on my device, I'm trying to install the new Greek version but when i press the long ????????? button that starts the upgrade nothing happens. it starts and in a couple of minutes it stops. with no errors but no upgrade has been done to the device.. any idea??

You most likely have the LG PC Suite running, that tends to prevent it from working

Guest wwenigma
Yes, it exists.

It appears to say Hang es Kijelso with accents on the e in es and the o in the last word.

Help any?

Thank you guys, this rom has a corrected hungarian translate, i think.

Cheers for this, updated my GT540 to this and it seems to be running much smoother and is using less memory! :)

Thank you for reply!

Same where. Running like a charm, but i don´t have any problems with Facebook LG. However, how can i uninstall it, I can find it with titanum backup :) :)

With Root explorer, delete under /system/app/sns **** .apk, restart phone then make an uninstall in app manager.

any idea??

LG Virtual modem disabled in PC's system settings, and removed battery/sdcard/simcard?

My friend flashed the greece ROM, FW version 2010. oct. 5!!! With corrected hungarian translate, stock 2.1 firmware!

Edited by wwenigma

Guest brqueiros
With Root explorer, delete under /system/app/sns **** .apk, restart phone then make an uninstall in app manager.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by brqueiros

Guest MFD-2HD
Version 2.1 of VietNam You do not?

Since I received notice of the LG has a new upgrade of LG Vietnam.

The Greece Firmware has Tieng Viet Keyboard but no Vietnamese menu.

Guest max-greece
The Greece Firmware has Tieng Viet Keyboard but no Vietnamese menu.

Please ignore - misunderstood the post.

Edited by max-greece

Guest he6rt6gr6m

That SNS is crap anyway. Twitter doesn't load for me at all (so I use Seesmic) and Facebook doesn't have notifications and requires constant refreshing.

The only thing I like, is the contacts importer.

Guest cupez80

is there any detailed changelog ?