LG Gt540 rom updates from LG

Guest hecatae

Guest ASY9650
Hy,How do I make the Factory reset?

Hold, volume up + home + search ina t the same time for about 5 seconds till a little box pops up asking you to press either ok or cancel or something along those lines.

Guest Nuno_PT

I found today that two 2.1 firmwares will be available soon for Portugal. They still give Forbidden, but this means the file exists!

Portugal - OPTIMUS

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW..._00/V20A_00.kdz

Portugal - TMN

There is no unbranded firmware for Portugal in their website. I tried all the possible combinations.

All we can do is keep trying these links until they are unlocked and let us download.

Nuno

Doe anyoane know if there is an official update for Romania too?

So far i see only the baltic one that has a Romanian locale but still the Lg Mobile Update says that there is no update available.

thanks

Guest max-greece

Well lets hope the new vodafone version fixes the 2g problem without damaging anything else.

Gotta say I am getting a bit bored of installing operating systems on this phone.....

Guest papp0us
Well lets hope the new vodafone version fixes the 2g problem without damaging anything else.

Gotta say I am getting a bit bored of installing operating systems on this phone.....

Still No changes with vodafone.. 2G calls are not working..

Guest brqueiros
I found today that two 2.1 firmwares will be available soon for Portugal. They still give Forbidden, but this means the file exists!

Portugal - OPTIMUS

Portugal - TMN

There is no unbranded firmware for Portugal in their website. I tried all the possible combinations.

All we can do is keep trying these links until they are unlocked and let us download.

Nuno

:) :) :) :D :D :D B) :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Waiting

Guest ilovelg

I smell that UK rom will come with shitloads of unneded apps to shitty news/shop sites :) Thats why it takes so long :) they are installing those apps to UK rom :)

Edited by ilovelg

Guest brqueiros
In the first page on the list: "Android 2.1 Baltic Black V20B"...is this the "new" 2.1 Baltic or is another?

Anyone knows the difference to the Android 2.1 Baltic V20B?

Edited by brqueiros

Guest Clarkey15
I smell that UK rom will come with shitloads of unneded apps to shitty news/shop sites :) Thats why it takes so long :) they are installing those apps to UK rom :)

That's what Titanium Backup was made for.

I sense the UK rom won't be too long now.

Guest ilovelg
The Baltic version came with a s*** load of crappy apps so it can't be that.

Well i live in baltic states and got only 4 unneded apps which i deleted once i rooted my phone, but since France rom came with much more then just 4, i cant imagine how the uk rom will look like. And i cant find the idea why the hell it takes so long for the Other roms to get released (including UK), the only one that comes to my mind is that becouse they making contracts with News/shop services and trying to get as much as possible, and get money for it couse they included theyire app to the rom. This is the only reason that comes to my mind, since all the roms are the same technicaly the only thing that makes differences is apps and locales that comes with it.

Well but anyway that wouldnt be a problem since you can delete them once u root our phone :) It just pisses off that you have to wait so long only becouse of that....

Edited by ilovelg

Guest sughero
ITALIAN ROM.... i know that in milan someone try beta 2.1 italian...

where i can find it??

thanks

Just flash your phone with the greek rom, it has the italian language and has got Vodafone, TIM, Wind and 3 APNs saved inside :P