Fast & Stable lock screen--> Protectshield

Guest cengaver83

Hey friends.. Today i tried to install on my friend's O2 and got result.. After changing activated to 1 it was not working.. But in second try

1- We first uninstalled existing lockscreen, i'm saying uninstalled not deactivated.

2- Then restarted device.

3- Installed pocketshield and started to use as trial.

4- Changed activated and email, pin. Then it worked.

I don't know after 15 days does it make problem or not we will see.

Also you cannot download skins from site because you are not registered legally. Pocketshield servers blocks you to download because of not having licence.

Guest cengaver83
How to uninstall the default WM lock screen??

If you have installed manila lock screen or something else you need to uninstall it manually. Otherwise, if you have standard lock screen it should be working, nothing to change.

Guest thegunners
Yes there is.. Message preview, calendar preview, alarm info, missed call preview. Go youtube and search some.

message preview like S2U2, we can read the message without unlock the phone... i can find it in this app ?

Guest previa

Some comments and photos from me.

1)stable and smoothly

2) works well with S2U2 together

3)Actived change from 0 to 1 is not working. hence, I keep on "0"

4)Maybe I still not familiar to setting this software .I can't active the sms and Phone icon on the lock screen as well :(

5)Changed the wallpapers is very easy ,and you can adjust the wallpaper size and location

Final, second choice of screen locked software. but better than built in locked software. and S2U2 Still is My Fav. :)

sorry to my poor English ;)

post-454755-1277358473_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358491_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358500_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358552_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358566_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358587_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358603_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358638_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277358649_thumb.jpg

Guest ngreg
Some comments and photos from me.

1)stable and smoothly

2) works well with S2U2 together

3)Actived change from 0 to 1 is not working. hence, I keep on "0"

4)Maybe I still not familiar to setting this software .I can't active the sms and Phone icon on the lock screen as well :(

5)Changed the wallpapers is very easy ,and you can adjust the wallpaper size and location

Final, second choice of screen locked software. but better than built in locked software. and S2U2 Still is My Fav. :)

sorry to my poor English ;)

the sms or phone icone will be shown when there are unread message or miss call.

I sent an email to the company and they replied that the protection version does not work with I8000 sensors, so some of the function does not work.

Guest previa
the sms or phone icone will be shown when there are unread message or miss call.

I sent an email to the company and they replied that the protection version does not work with I8000 sensors, so some of the function does not work.

Yes ,and thanks.

post-454755-1277367178_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1277367188_thumb.jpg

Guest cengaver83

Two more screenshot for sms preview:

post-603532-1277472818_thumb.png

post-603532-1277472820_thumb.png

Edited by cengaver83

• 5 weeks later...
Guest emptyara

Actived change from 0 to 1 is working for me..BUT

i can say it is partially working.. software is activated...but i can't download any SKINS from the app..

pop up say that "Cannot validate the authenticity of this request, please download or activate Pocket Shield from our official website"

any solution for this?? maybe some tricks for manually download...

Guest viewdetails
Actived change from 0 to 1 is working for me..BUT

i can say it is partially working.. software is activated...but i can't download any SKINS from the app..

pop up say that "Cannot validate the authenticity of this request, please download or activate Pocket Shield from our official website"

any solution for this?? maybe some tricks for manually download...

Yes, buy it. :( Only 9.95 USD on sale.

Guest BroN`

before activating it, it works ok.

after activating, once you save any settings, the lockscreen doesnt appear anymore.

any solutions?

Edited by BroN`