Changing a language?

Guest Kh0shHalam

Guest Kh0shHalam

Hi, I've changed a region on my Omnia quite sometime ago using Paul's "ROM download links, naming scheme + 'Incorrect Software Version' fix" - This was because I had an english version with a nasty courier logo in the top corner. Using this I changed it to Malaysian version.

Now I am wanting to sell my omnia and would like it to be in Polish language rather than English.

Do I just need to change the region again? Would it change the language?

Or do I have to go back to the original version to then change??

Your help is much appreciated

Thanks Gosia

• 1 month later...
Guest a.fontenele
Hi, I've changed a region on my Omnia quite sometime ago using Paul's "ROM download links, naming scheme + 'Incorrect Software Version' fix" - This was because I had an english version with a nasty courier logo in the top corner. Using this I changed it to Malaysian version.

Now I am wanting to sell my omnia and would like it to be in Polish language rather than English.

Do I just need to change the region again? Would it change the language?

Or do I have to go back to the original version to then change??

Your help is much appreciated

Thanks Gosia

Ok, here we go:

1. Yes you have to change the region cuz Malaysian versions start with either:

DX which can only be flashed in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam devices.

Or

DZ in Singapore devices.

So, choose the ROM with the language you want, then change your device to this firmware region, as you've done before. Read here for more info.

2. It won't be enough to change the language due to the fact that the language pack is in the ROM itself.

3. Follow the tutorial after you decide which ROM to use HOW-TO FLASH I900 OMNIA TUTORIAL.

Then you're good to go!

I hope it helps!

:(