spare parts for acer liquid s100

Guest dani.187

Guest dani.187

so i nead the main board & the sim/ sd card hoder + the flat, flex band that conects those two

i will upload picturs with the neded parts

pls help me, i realy love this phone ;)

Le: or if someoane want to sell the phone that has a broken/licking display pls contact me, I think we can work something out :(

& sry for my english ... i'm from europe - Romania

Edited by dani.187

Guest Charlton22
so i nead the main board & the sim/ sd card hoder + the flat, flex band that conects those two

Le: or if someoane want to sell the phone that has a brocken/licking display pls contact me, I think we can work something out :(

What happened to your device?

Fell in water?

Guest dani.187
What happened to your device?

Fell in water?

at first i update rom to 1.5... = no signal than i trid to make him work using the software nothing work

finally i went at a good frind that repairs phones an he told me that the sd+sin suport is busted :(( and that the main board don't look that good either

the phone was opened/repaired before he said ... the terms i don't know to translate ....

i both the phone from a local buy/sell/excange forum from a person that apeard ok.... me stupid i know :)

so pls stay on topic ;)

Edited by dani.187

Guest Charlton22
at first i update rom to 1.5... = no signal than i trid to make him work using the software nothing work

finally i went at a good frind that repairs phones an he told me that the sd+sin suport is busted :(( and that the main board don't look that good either

the phone was opened/repaired before he said ... the terms i don't know to translate ....

i both the phone from a local buy/sell/excange forum from a person that apeard ok.... me stupid i know :)

so pls stay on topic ;)

Oh i'm sry for you... Good Luck with you liquid

Guest dani.187

thx man, for me is now an abition to see him work again ...

ps I upgraded it 1.5 because of the poor signal in some areas ... so i thinck i will solve the problem, guess i solve it for good ;)

Guest jan_jan

Le: or if someoane want to sell the phone that has a broken/licking display pls contact me, I think we can work something out :(

Salut Dani,

Am un acer liquid black cu ecranul spart si ma costa mult sa il repar. Eu sunt momentan in Franta si te pot ajuta. Daca ai un nr. de tel. pe RDS sau Romtelecom te pot suna sa stabilim detaliile. E-mail-ul meu este: [email protected] .

Guest dani.187
Salut Dani,

Am un acer liquid black cu ecranul spart si ma costa mult sa il repar. Eu sunt momentan in Franta si te pot ajuta. Daca ai un nr. de tel. pe RDS sau Romtelecom te pot suna sa stabilim detaliile. E-mail-ul meu este: [email protected] .

sunt de 2 ori fericit 1 vad romana pe aici si 2 cu tine ma pot intelege mult mai usor

iti dau add si cu sunatul te sun eu daca e ...

sp acum sunt la servici deci add mai pe seara un pic

Edited by dani.187

Guest jan_jan
sunt de 2 ori fericit 1 vad romana pe aici si 2 cu tine ma pot intelege mult mai usor

Ok, imi pare bine k putem rezolva ceva. Si eu sunt tot la munca si o sa ajung diseara in jur de ora 20:00 ora Romaniei.

Guest jan_jan

Am uita

Guest jan_jan

Am uitat sa iti spun id-ul pe kre il folosesc in mod curent: [email protected]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dicer13

I Have to offer A1 S100 parts, brand new Display+Electrolizer and all the other parts without the AB88_A1__V1.1_Keypad_A_FPC sensor for the buttons below the display. PM me.

Edited by dicer13