Hot uninstall/remove Sense from Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5,

Guest racevthme

Guest racevthme

Hot uninstall/remove Sense from Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5,

Can some one help me? Or can I install another 6.5.5 ROM on this present thing

My first flashing is "Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5, " on Samsung omnia pro b7610 Win Mob 6.1

so Now I do not need this HTC sense ... I just need plain Win Mob 6.5 .. Can I acheive this?

Please no suggestions to disable Sense..! I want to remove it !! ;)

Guest cappuccina

You just have to flash another Rom again that is already without Sense! You can not just easily remove or uninstall it from a Rom where it is cooked inside!

Look for a plain 6.5 Rom Full or Lite, and flash it! You can easily flash another ROM again! Now that you know how to do it! ;)

Guest racevthme
You just have to flash another Rom again that is already without Sense! You can not just easily remove or uninstall it from a Rom where it is cooked inside!

Look for a plain 6.5 Rom Full or Lite, and flash it! You can easily flash another ROM again! Now that you know how to do it! ;)

thanks a lot mate.. and alsocan you suggest me one good rom :(

Guest cappuccina

Well, it depends on your taste. The new Hybrid Rom is really good! Its 6.5.3! Some threads under this on this site! Have a look!

But if you want a Rom without all the Samsung stuff e.g. than you could try the new experimental Rom! But its only if you have a lot of third party applications. And you have to install some things after it to get it fully working, so maybe you try something more "Easy" for the moment! Your choice. ;)

Guest racevthme
Well, it depends on your taste. The new Hybrid Rom is really good! Its 6.5.3! Some threads under this on this site! Have a look!

But if you want a Rom without all the Samsung stuff e.g. than you could try the new experimental Rom! But its only if you have a lot of third party applications. And you have to install some things after it to get it fully working, so maybe you try something more "Easy" for the moment! Your choice. ;)

yes yes .. all I need is a stable version with as few bugs as possible .. :( I have a hell lot of third party apps .. . So you tell me to take 6.5.3 hybrid ROM ... ok shall sure try that out !! thanks