[ROM] Acer LiquidE 1.100.15_AAP_FET

Guest Piter1225

Can someone who flashed this post a system dump of this there please?

For this you must have root then in Command Prompt:

adb remount

adb pull /system c:\

Then put it in a zip or rar and upload it.

That would help me a lot.

Thanks.

Guest Redhatz
Can someone who flashed this post a system dump of this there please?

For this you must have root then in Command Prompt:

adb remount

adb pull /system c:\

Then put it in a zip or rar and upload it.

That would help me a lot.

Thanks.

Here is the system dump of 1.100.15 with mod installed

Hope this can help you ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YRW3RSO

Guest ausaras

malez is a busy guy. But for those of you who just cannot wait for malez to fix the backlight problem, I have a semi solution.

Just take a LED flash light and shine it on the screen at an angle. You can read the text on the screen quite alright. This is what i did a few moments ago to apply the FET mod rom.

Guest Nesli

Nice, fast bin and good MOD for me, thx;)

But, having a big problem, very, very slow connection over WiFi ;)( Anybody else have same problem? :(( Its only on MOD or also in the orig. BIN? :)(

Guest Piter1225
Nice, fast bin and good MOD for me, thx;)

But, having a big problem, very, very slow connection over WiFi ;)( Anybody else have same problem? :(( Its only on MOD or also in the orig. BIN? :)(

Maybe it is because of your access point?

For me everything is as fast as usually

Guest Nesli

Dont think so..I never had a problem like this, but its true that the internet connection goes also "strange" on my laptop, maybe tempor. ISP failure, I hope ;) Cause everything else runs perfect on 1.100.15 with your MOD :(

In the dump you posted I just miss the Launcher2.apk, could someone upload it? And Acer Weather Widget (because it looks nice :()

Thanks ;)

Guest vanahaim

Nobody said there, but this version has a big improvement in GPS settings - from what I had the opportunity to test the accuracy and speed of fixing moved in the good way.

Guest thongrim
Nobody said there, but this version has a big improvement in GPS settings - from what I had the opportunity to test the accuracy and speed of fixing moved in the good way.

in a-gps in particular, with network localization it's very precise and fast, yep

Guest vanahaim
in a-gps in particular, with network localization it's very precise and fast, yep

I think that accurancy with a-gps TLS (INDOOR) about 2mtrs with fixing in few seconds - wow, it's awesome ;)

Guest Piter1225

Yes, acer added few tools which help with GPS, forgot mention that ;)

Guest Piter1225
how to flash mod in malez recovery without backlight?

Take a lamp and flash it on the screen wih a proper angle, you will be able to see menus.

Make sure your screen is clean ;)

Guest p.o.s
What recovery are you using ;)

I use malez recovery

Just a silly question, I am not sure how to install males recovery as I have a .img file on hand. Is there any step by step to follow the installation? thanks....i am a newbie.

Guest vanahaim

..only a little dark theme to Piter´s mod with modified framework (some pics stuff from DroidX/Stream) and messaging app (colour notifications).

Enjoy..

theme.rar

Edited by vanahaim

Guest tomas.drahonovsky

Very good RAM and very smooth too in the Piter´s MOD version. But I recognized two problems:

1) after first reboot, phone denied to autosync my Google acount, so i had to reboot it once more. Now it seems to work well.

2) native mail app is not capable of syncing MS Exchange acount. The bubble always appears with "the application is not installed" sign.

Any soluting ideas?