[ROM] Acer LiquidE 1.100.15_AAP_FET

Guest Piter1225

Guest vikings123
Hi

Download:

Mod 1.100.15

Enjoy

Many thanks to Piter.

I do love 1.100.15, but without Malez Recovery working properly, it is really difficult to work around.

So, I just did an experiment today.

I flashed back to 1.100.05 first.

Then I flashed LCR 1.7.

Wiped stuffs that should be wiped.

And flashed Piter's Mod.1.100.15 and it is working perfectly.

And I am very happy, especially with Malez Recovery working.

Piter has done a very good jb to trim the system.

Thanks again.

Guest fischschneehase

Hi guys could someone plaese extract the weather widget from this bin? i tried to ,make a titanium backup and than install it on 1.0005 but some how i am not able to install it :lol: but i would like to have this widget its realy nice....

Guest Piter1225
thank you so much~~~

Can I remove the additional apps added by you? I cannot remove them in LRC 1.7><

thx again. :D

Yep, most of them are in /data/app/

So download "Uninstaller" from Market and voila :lol:

Guest umair9001

working perfectly with 998 Mhz 1.3v..any idea how to utilize the ramswap??

Edit 1: The touchscreen doesn't seem to be that sensitive anymore as it used to be in LCR. I tried using the script which was there in LCR, but didn't work out. Any ways to do it??

Edited by umair9001

Guest Piter1225
Edit 1: The touchscreen doesn't seem to be that sensitive anymore as it used to be in LCR. I tried using the script which was there in LCR, but didn't work out. Any ways to do it??

I'll hava a look at this

Guest HustlinDaily

Lol you crazy. I tried it on mine (on LCR 1.7) and could not get past the spalshscreen (and mine is pretty stable at 998MHz). After alot of trying and freaking out, got back into recovery and brought it back to life.

Guest umair9001
Lol you crazy. I tried it on mine (on LCR 1.7) and could not get past the spalshscreen (and mine is pretty stable at 998MHz). After alot of trying and freaking out, got back into recovery and brought it back to life.

lol same here.. i forgot the hardware button combos, but finally got it back.. :lol:

Guest Piter1225
May you add 1190MHz for us? :D

I tried, and nearly got hearth attack after my Liquid started showing some bright symbols like in Matrix...

:lol:

Guest HENRYTAI
I tried, and nearly got hearth attack after my Liquid started showing some bright symbols like in Matrix...

:lol:

haha, so funny

Guest Quipeace
When im in malez and i whant to flash zip from sd card i get the same image, how should i do?? plz help :lol:

Flash without sign check.

Edited by Quipeace