Wierd Question about Browser.

Guest lpaddikt

Guest lpaddikt

I have a Nokia N900 and it has a great browser to see full webpages and one of the pages I always like is NFL.com and figure that if the phone can show that page in full webpage and not mobile version, then it passes my test. Does this phone display it in full or just mobile. Never had an android phone so it is why I am asking. I have heard that it is just an option on the phone but this website is very tricky. Please verify that you can but actually going to it. Thanks for your help. Very much interested in buying this phone.

Edited by lpaddikt

Guest TheMathMan

I use the excellent Skyfire browser (free in the Market) and that shows the full version of NFL.com and because of the way Skyfire handles the feed you can access videos too.

The stock browser goes to the mobile version

Paul

Guest lpaddikt
I use the excellent Skyfire browser (free in the Market) and that shows the full version of NFL.com and because of the way Skyfire handles the feed you can access videos too.

The stock browser goes to the mobile version

Paul

Oh nice, thanks a lot paul.

Guest courtlandre

You can set the browser to do the full page (and it works great) but there is currently a bug that is making it use the mobile version even after setting the user agent to desktop.