Guest ogiogi

Guest ogiogi
1. Your Pulse has clothes

2. You need to clothe your Pulse

Damn dawg, your Pulse is crazy!

Yeap. Fav colors - Black, Cyan and Orange :) :D

Guest DanWilson
Yeap. Fav colors - Black, Cyan and Orange :) :D

Lulz. Can't you make a script to auto change the framework every day or so? Save you from bothering to change Paul the Pulse's clothes! (Unless he browned up the status bar - change them quickly!!)

Guest ogiogi
Lulz. Can't you make a script to auto change the framework every day or so? Save you from bothering to change Paul the Pulse's clothes! (Unless he browned up the status bar - change them quickly!!)

Hahaha. Browned up status bar. AAAAahahahhahaha tears ahahaahha.

Script blueprint:

Click widget -> select color (black,orange,cyan) -> reboot -> amon ra -> flash color_zip -> reboot = freshness :)

Guest igor_anta
First post

Changing the Notification bar text and clock color

Method 1: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hac...html#post279084 :)

Mnogu zaebancii ima. Nand backup pred da pocnes :D

Noooo waaaay :S

Nema potreba od nand backup, ne ni pocnuvam, zadovolen sum si vaka :P Ako nekad ti tekne da naprais takva tema ke ti ja ukradam i ke si modificiram so sakam :P Pozz.

Guest ogiogi
Noooo waaaay :S

Nema potreba od nand backup, ne ni pocnuvam, zadovolen sum si vaka :D Ako nekad ti tekne da naprais takva tema ke ti ja ukradam i ke si modificiram so sakam :P Pozz.

:)

Guest Andy Veliz
Theme Cyan Pulse finished. My Pulse is fresh and clean now :D (No more brownness Dan :) )

great theme!!

I'm using flb mod 5.1 in spanish, and the translation of the UI in the default framework was all wrong...

with this theme, the translation is perfect

thanks =)

Guest TheBrownBottle

Hey ogiogi,

I've just tried this apktool and it allows you to edit the framework-res.apk XML files. Much easier than editing the hex values and you can get at all the options. The only problem I've found is you still have to copy the rebuilt XML files back into the original framework-res.apk. Thought you might be interested. :)

It also seems to add the border around .9.png files so that may make it easier to edit those.

Edited by TheBrownBottle

Guest ogiogi
great theme!!

I'm using flb mod 5.1 in spanish, and the translation of the UI in the default framework was all wrong...

with this theme, the translation is perfect

thanks =)

Great :). Glad you like it.

Guest ogiogi
Hey ogiogi,

I've just tried this apktool and it allows you to edit the framework-res.apk XML files. Much easier than editing the hex values and you can get at all the options. The only problem I've found is you still have to copy the rebuilt XML files back into the original framework-res.apk. Thought you might be interested. :)

It also seems to add the border around .9.png files so that may make it easier to edit those.

Oh nice find. This should help a lot :D

Guest ogiogi
New Cyan is Schweet :P It now even highlights blue when I enter my SIM pin :D

Thx :P. How do you like the notification bar (Samsung Galaxy S :) ) icons .

Guest ogiogi
I prefer the battery from the v6 version but the rest is better :D Definitely my favourite framework.

Yeah i like my battery better too. Gonna replace it now and re-post :)

Guest Narsil

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I'd like to change the 'selection highlight' colours (or whatever the technical term is!) for the home screen icons and for search bars. I'm using the FLB-MOD v1.0 espresso framework and would like to change those to be highlighted to match in some shade of green. At the moment selecting the icons and search bars highlights them in orange. Should I be looking to edit the framework somewhere (or use a different framework) or should I be looking to edit something else? Not a big deal, but I'd like to give it a go as a first step to learning about this theming stuff.

Guest ogiogi
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I'd like to change the 'selection highlight' colours (or whatever the technical term is!) for the home screen icons and for search bars. I'm using the FLB-MOD v1.0 espresso framework and would like to change those to be highlighted to match in some shade of green. At the moment selecting the icons and search bars highlights them in orange. Should I be looking to edit the framework somewhere (or use a different framework) or should I be looking to edit something else? Not a big deal, but I'd like to give it a go as a first step to learning about this theming stuff.

Icon highlights are changed by the launcher and not the ROM framework. And i think you can change the color of highlights from ADW launcher settings. As for the search bars you need to edit the apps with the orange/pink selections like google search, market, sms etc.

Guest Narsil
Icon highlights are changed by the launcher and not the ROM framework. And i think you can change the color of highlights from ADW launcher settings. As for the search bars you need to edit the apps with the orange/pink selections like google search, market, sms etc.

Ah, cheers! Exactly what I wanted to know.

Guest Simon O
My first attempt at theming ADW. It's a major pain :angry: (the Eclipse part)

post-656233-1279237094_thumb.png

ADW is becoming a pain. LauncherPro is easier to theme :D

Guest ogiogi
ADW is becoming a pain. LauncherPro is easier to theme ;)

Yeah. Definitely. I mean you need to change like 300+ images and create an installable app. :angry: :D

Guest arlindo.costa
ADW is becoming a pain. LauncherPro is easier to theme :D

Though ADW seems to be quicker than LauncherPro. When I use a custom Dockbar image with Launcherpro my phone becomes laggy :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ogiogi
Where did You get that PowerControl bar? Mine has only 5 items, and Yours 6 but some different..?

Search for "Extended Controls" on Market :(