Bluetooth on the Streak

Guest Dogmann55

Guest Dogmann55

Hi all,

Couldn't see anything mentioned about the Bluetooth on our Streaks so thought i would start this thread so how are most of you finding it?

So far i have added two devices to the Streak the first was my Nokia BH-500 Stereo Bluetooth Headset which works perfectly with the Streak and controls Play, Pause, FF, FR it also works for Volume up or down and seriously increases the volume level and the quality it gives is also very good with no break ups or stutter at all it was also very quick and easy to pair. After seeing an article early this morning on Engadget where someone had paired an Apple Bluetooth keyboard and mouse with the Streak i tried my Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth keyboard and much to my surprise found that works to although not all the arrow keys it does work it also can now double up as a desk top stand it also works for charging but obviously only in Portrait. I'm not using Voice on my Streak so don't know how well ordinary Bluetooth headsets work but it seems to me that the Bluetooth implementation of the Streak is very good hows everyone else finding it?

Marc

Guest courtlandre
IPaired nice an easy with my logitech revolution mouse.

Dont really see the point though!

Yeah exactly, there isnt really a point yet! BUT, I look forward to an office application that supports mouse input. Have you guys seen how many cells Excel to go shows??? Its amazing!

Guest StefanCh
Yeah exactly, there isnt really a point yet! BUT, I look forward to an office application that supports mouse input. Have you guys seen how many cells Excel to go shows??? Its amazing!

I agree the mouse is pointless, but i did pair my Logitech BT keyboard, and it is very, very, very nice ;) typing emails on a full size keyboard :( not very portable though :)

S