Gaming Video - Asphalt Full, Gensoid, doodle Jump

Guest Dunhamzzz

Guest Dunhamzzz

Just uploaded a vid of me messing around with some decent Android games on the Dell Streak.

Some of these games look great on the Streaks screen, especially Asphalt and Doodle Jumo! Hope you enjoy.

Emulators had no multi-touch because of 1.6 :'(

Guest fracmo2000
Just uploaded a vid of me messing around with some decent Android games on the Dell Streak.

Some of these games look great on the Streaks screen, especially Asphalt and Doodle Jumo! Hope you enjoy.

yeah, this is a real minus point in my books...no multi touch is pretty woeful when using your phone for games.

BUT you can get a file on xda called wiimote, which allows you to connect upto 4 controllers to your dell streak! Works well with snesoid etc!

Guest s3gfault

Good video, thanks for sharing. What kind of bluetooth controllers are supported, do you know?

Guest fracmo2000

s3gfault,

If you have a wii (or even a local 2nd hand store) you can hook them up ;) Only really good for nes, gb, some snes and other silly games! They guy is working on a ps3 remote next.