[ROM]Ninja4hire *NonSense* (DC23) v2.5.3m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire
anyone notice that they can't retrieve either the yahoo or gmail email through the messaging program?

I will have to check that out. I think the last time I tried it it was ok, but I could be wrong as I don't usually check email on my phone.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Any sense updates in the near future??

:D :P

Of course! I have been real busy these last few days, but I will be updating soon.

Guest kdkinc
Of course! I have been real busy these last few days, but I will be updating soon.

You know sleeping is highly over rated.. :)

:D :P

Guest sixstrings

I really this rom bro. great job on it. on question, can u make a cab for overclocking so i can install on this rom? thanks

Guest Ninja4Hire
I really this rom bro. great job on it. on question, can u make a cab for overclocking so i can install on this rom? thanks

I think there is a cab already out there, but I will try and get you one.

Guest maldonj1

one thing i just found last night was company directory search seems to be pointing to Contacts, even when i hit send and company directory it opens my contacts, i think it used to open samsung dialer but not sure.

bah! too many roms a flashin...lol disregard, this is for Amdzero's rom

Edited by maldonj1

Guest kdkinc
get the droid x?

Oh Yeah I maybe giving up flashing rom's for awhile (1year) But I'm looking forward to the large screen and Android in general.

:angry: :D

Guest Omega Ra

I;m not entirely sold on the droid... I have messed with them a little and don't think they are as amazing as everyone says. I am waiting to see what WP7 is like at release, then I will decide between that and Android.

Guest cliffco823
Oh Yeah I maybe giving up flashing rom's for awhile (1year) But I'm looking forward to the large screen and Android in general.

Just curious...where you able to get out of a verizon contract or were you not in one?

Guest amdzero

well not to hijack another thread, but when you get a change, can you post a review.

I'm tired of reading reviews from ppl who know little or nothing about the smartphone world. Having a WinMo background would be a big advantage in a thorough review.

Guest Ninja4Hire
well not to hijack another thread, but when you get a change, can you post a review.

I'm tired of reading reviews from ppl who know little or nothing about the smartphone world. Having a WinMo background would be a big advantage in a thorough review.

What the....?! You can't hijack the "Busty Cops" thread!! Not Cool!

But yeah come back and write a review for us on how it is.

Guest kdkinc
Just curious...where you able to get out of a verizon contract or were you not in one?

They had a promo that if your contacts end 2010 you could upgrade with no penalty. Mine was Jan 8Th 2011 but they gave it to me anyways.

I went for the 1 year plan .

Guest kdkinc
What the....?! You can't hijack the "Busty Cops" thread!! Not Cool!

But yeah come back and write a review for us on how it is.

OK Have to play with it (the phone) for a few days then I'll give you all thumbs review.

Guest the sandman

Just flashed to version 2.0 and so far so good. Seems faster than any other Sense rom I have used so far. Great work man!

Guest cliffco823
They had a promo that if your contacts end 2010 you could upgrade with no penalty. Mine was Jan 8Th 2011 but they gave it to me anyways.

I went for the 1 year plan .

Thanks. I am locked in until Sept 2011.

Guest snapz54
I'm waiting for the galaxy S when that comes out BOOM im gone =P

MOM AND DAD ARE GETTING DIVORCED??? OUR FAMILY IS BEING TORN APART!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!