Liquid Eclair KERNEL source code!

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest skitbra8934

in the driver section there is a "radio" file under bc43legacy

could that mean that it is a driver for the FM-radio in bcm4325 and would it be possible to get it rolling at some point?

i am soooooooooooooo missing my local FM radio channels during the hockey season ;) so all summer long to fix hehe

Guest phhusson
in the driver section there is a "radio" file under bc43legacy

could that mean that it is a driver for the FM-radio in bcm4325 and would it be possible to get it rolling at some point?

i am soooooooooooooo missing my local FM radio channels during the hockey season :( so all summer long to fix hehe

This radio has nothing to do with FM radio ;)'

Guest petoulachi
Froyo release with it should be available today (meaning yes I'm already running it ;))

You can check my gitorious ( http://gitorious.org/liquide/kernel ) for a working tree.

Big up, you're awesome.

I'd like to thanks Liquid_user for the leaks, and also Pitter and Malez, you all are doing amazing job for liquid community.

Guest Nesli
Oh yeah alittle overclock would be cool :-)

Yeah, please phhusson, make OC kernel for eclair before you fall deep into the froyo work ;)

Guest phhusson
dare I ask - with WiFi? ;)

Seems to work, I couldn't actually test it yet, first I want to get radio working.

Yeah, please phhusson, make OC kernel for eclair before you fall deep into the froyo work :(

Sorry, too late :)

Guest koudelka

there is already working eclair roms, so froyo seems much better to me ;) anyways Thanks liquid_user and all the developers! this is great news :(

Guest Nesli
screw eclair, why would you want that if we can have properly working Froyo!??! ;)

Cause it still has screen bug, less RAM etc. (if the wifi will be fixed today :( )

TO phhusson

:D ;) Pleaassse :) It cannot take much of time...

Guest danielj58
Cause it still has screen bug, less RAM etc. (if the wifi will be fixed today :) )

TO phhusson

;) ;) Pleaassse :D It cannot take much of time...

Now froyo is AOSP and we have the eclair kernel those bugs can be fixed :(