How to completely disable cert validation when I install/run app?

Guest Soul_Master

Guest Soul_Master

Now, I'm using Exp.34 ROM with HTC Sense Build 2016. Everything works fine except some application cannot run or install because its cert is not valid. I try to search NewCert2010 and install to my Omnia but it does not work for me.

Can you provide me some trick to disable application cert validation or CAB for installing cert that supports all application?

Thanks,

Guest yamajiang
Now, I'm using Exp.34 ROM with HTC Sense Build 2016. Everything works fine except some application cannot run or install because its cert is not valid. I try to search NewCert2010 and install to my Omnia but it does not work for me.

Can you provide me some trick to disable application cert validation or CAB for installing cert that supports all application?

Thanks,

use this cab.

hope daskalos can integrate this cab in the next releasing.

RemoveSoftwareInstallWarning.CAB

Guest Soul_Master
use this cab.

hope daskalos can integrate this cab in the next releasing.

I'm still unable to run some invalid cert application on my Omnia.

Guest daskalos
I'm still unable to run some invalid cert application on my Omnia.

You're using experiment 34 right?

That rom was made for 3rd party apps only, the only samsung apps (cabs are provided in that thread) it will run are:

1. Camera

2. Samsung Settings

3. FM Radio

Other samsung apps cab (from other threads) will not work properly on this rom because they are missing some system files needed for it to run, that's why it's getting the error when you installed them

Edited by daskalos

Guest Soul_Master
You're using experiment 34 right?

That rom was made for 3rd party apps only, the only samsung apps (cabs are provided in that thread) it will run are:

1. Camera

2. Samsung Settings

3. FM Radio

Other samsung apps cab (from other threads) will not work properly on this rom because they are missing some system files needed for it to run, that's why it's getting the error when you installed them

However, I cannot run CorePlayer 1.3.6 Build 7427. Why?

In the other hand, I see some possiblity in most popular Sense ROM for Omnia 2 in this thread.

* All certificates check disabled

* SDK Certs 2010 - to be sure (by Rapid81)

How to the same thing like this ROM?

Guest Soul_Master
Try THIS Download HERE

That Version works fine for me... ;)

From my thread title, I don't want to know what CAB that work with this ROM. But I want to know how to disable cert validation. Or it is not possible?

PS. This CAB of CorePlayer works fine on any recent ROM.

Guest Freezy1982

I'm sorry - I misunderstood ;)

What apps aren't working fore you? Are this apps designed for WM6.5.x? Or only WM6.5?

Some WM6.5 Apps won't working for WM6.5.x although you have the newest Certs... (but you knew this already I think :( )

Guest Soul_Master
I tried CorePlayer 1.3.6 Build 7427 with Experiment 34

And it runs

I try to install it second time on Exp 34 and it works. It should be my fail. Thanks.