How to for samsung omnia i910

Guest cajun momma

Guest cajun momma

Hello there everyone...i'm not sure yet how to work this site...so therefore, i found this worked, as for asking questions.

i have a samsung omnia i910 i bought this phone a couple of days ago. i had it flashed to cricket, and everything works other than pic messaging and internet. of course verizon tells me that the phone will never work with cricket...i beg to differ...lol

i'm a redneck in training, i barely know how to dial a number off of this new phone....so i need major help, and how to configure this phone to work with cricket...lol ;)

my phone does not have a sims card in it. so i guess it has a cdma code that i have been seeing...i'm not sure that is the correct letters...lol

so do any of you know any thing about fixing this phone where i can have the internet working on it, along with phone, and texting...is all i'm concerned about right now...THANKS A BUNCH!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest viogrep
Hello there everyone...i'm not sure yet how to work this site...so therefore, i found this worked, as for asking questions.

i have a samsung omnia i910 i bought this phone a couple of days ago. i had it flashed to cricket, and everything works other than pic messaging and internet. of course verizon tells me that the phone will never work with cricket...i beg to differ...lol

i'm a redneck in training, i barely know how to dial a number off of this new phone....so i need major help, and how to configure this phone to work with cricket...lol :)

my phone does not have a sims card in it. so i guess it has a cdma code that i have been seeing...i'm not sure that is the correct letters...lol

so do any of you know any thing about fixing this phone where i can have the internet working on it, along with phone, and texting...is all i'm concerned about right now...THANKS A BUNCH!!!

I cant help you very much. But if you are lookin into prepaid(i assume because of cricket)... get it flashed back to verizon (do a hard reset, think that will do it) then get yourself setup on pageplus. I have wifi at my house and use my omnia for voip calls 90% of the time. Besides that, $30 a month on pageplus(prepaid) will get you 1200 minutes, 1200 text, and 50mb of data. Uses verizon towers so it has good coverage.

and oh yeh, if you do that... make sure your esn is clear with verizon first.