Thank You , PHH, for your tremendous work,

BUT USB NOT CONECT PC

AND USING LAUCHERPRO is SLOW

Edited by acer liquid

Guest Quipeace

BUT USB NOT CONECT PC

AND USING LAUCHERPRO is SLOW

You have to have the usb cable connected at boot, if not you can follow the little workaround I posted.

Unplug usb

Disable debugging

Connect the usb cable again

Enable debugging

Launcherpro has always been choppy for me with a live wallpaper on, try it without and see if it improves.

Guest pechenie
pechenie, that's how I flashed:

-Flash LCR 1.7, then boot for the first time.

-Then Flash Froyo without wipe.

-Then boot again for the first time.

-Then wipe data.

-Then reflash Froyo.zip.

Damn, worked like a charm, thanks!

But I wonder why? :lol: This is ...hum.. weird

Guest pechenie

So I installed it!

1) Hm, default web engine seems to be buggy.

If I enter browser or market there are random graphical glitches appear (so by the way they appear in every animation - it is in the list of the known bugs), but they (glitches) also appear to be connected with the touchscreen somehow, beacause I get a lot of random touch actions even if I don't touch something actually. Notification bar is opening and closing randomly, softkeys are pressing, menus opens and closes... seems that liquid lose his mind :lol:

2) Youtube also doesn't seems to work.

3) Also 3G network wasn't recognized, and I got the EDGE (E letter in notification bar) connection.

4) Wifi is working, but! It's status stuck on the "Obtaining adress", but actually it worked.

So I get back to eclair, but keep going! Great job!

Edited by pechenie

Guest Edward.W
So I installed it!

1) Hm, default web engine seems to be buggy.

If I enter browser or market there are random graphical glitches appear (so by the way they appear in every animation - it is in the list of the known bugs), but they (glitches) also appear to be connected with the touchscreen somehow, beacause I get a lot of random touch actions even if I don't touch something actually. Notification bar is opening and closing randomly, softkeys are pressing, menus opens and closes... seems that liquid lose his mind :D

2) Youtube also doesn't seems to work.

3) Also 3G network wasn't recognized, and I got the EDGE (E letter in notification bar) connection.

4) Wifi is working, but! It's status stuck on the "Obtaining adress", but actually it worked.

So I get back to eclair, but keep going! Great job!

3G Connections works for me :lol:

It works perfectly in my phone, and I am using the UMTS services providing in Hong Kong

Guest pechenie
3G Connections works for me :lol:

Ah, Hong-Kong, women, I remember :D

It works perfectly in my phone, and I am using the UMTS services providing in Hong Kong

Great! What about graphical glitches?

Guest pechenie

just few words about graphics bugs -

while browsing and reading Market I've noticed that these

tiny horizontal lines appearing here and there, tend to

trigger sensitive points on the screen - it started randomly to

open diff links as like I touched them with my fingers...

Oh, I had just the same behaviour! Didn't noticed your post this before

Guest Quipeace
Oh, I had just the same behaviour! Didn't noticed your post this before

That's probably a sensitivity problem, phh cranked up the sensitivity of the screen quite close to the maximum, that setting probably isn't working for you.

You can change this sensitivity yourself, but I forgot the exact command.

Guest runner780

Found some other buggies...

Bluetooth does turn work and it even finds and connects my headset(not very easy though) but it doesn't forward the calls to it.

Battery down 8% per hour.

Launcherpro keeps FC-ing

Guest emajano

Bluetooth does turn work and it even finds and connects my headset(not very easy though) but it doesn't forward the calls to it.

Launcherpro keeps FC-ing

Me too, the battery down an down too fast.

Thanks

Guest akira.pwr

Launcherpro keeps FC-ing

Launcher pro never fc with me, wonderful launcher.

Battery life isn't so good, but not so bad...

Guest Edward.W
Launcher pro never fc with me, wonderful launcher.

Battery life isn't so good, but not so bad...

I can only said it's sensible to use, battery life is normal to me. :lol:

Guest akira.pwr
But Stream lock screen are no that smooth, although it is pretty useful to me :lol:

I hope we can have it as patch, who knows... maybe someone can do something...

Guest Pretoriano80
Is possible to port stream lockscreen with widgets? I like it so much...

Imho i would say that first we need to let phhusson focus on the stability of this rom (basic functions are needed for an everyday use),then try too squeeze the best of it and once phhusson have a stable branch can even start to experiment new features. :lol:

LCR 1.7 is the confirmation of what i've said,that mixture of different rom's made it less stable that LCR 1.6 (wich i currently use and is awesome).

Edited by Pretoriano80

Guest akira.pwr

Sure, he have to optimize this rom, but if someone else want to spend time for stream lockscreen, I'll be happy :lol: :D :D

Guest Edward.W
Imho i would say that first we need to let phhusson focus on the stability of this rom (basic functions are needed for an everyday use),then try too squeeze the best of it and once phhusson have a stable branch can even start to experiment new features. :lol:

LCR 1.7 is the confirmation of what i've said,that mixture of different rom's made it less stable that LCR 1.6 (wich i currently use and is awesome).

We should wait for a more usable ROM at this stage, we can't request to much XD (yea.....)

Just give time to the devs to work. :D

Guest akira.pwr

I'm using this rom daily as I used previous version of froyo, I only miss photo and video, bat this rom is perfectly usable as it is.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Quipeace

I think phh is aiming to build a base of which other developers can build their roms, which does seem quite logical to me.

I've been happily using Froyo with the latest fix today, cell standby seems to be using more of the battery than before, phone idle and cell standby used to be even at like 35% or so, but cell standby has used 70% so far, using only 2G network. That's all that looks different battery usage wise from Eclair, so you might want to look at that if you find some spare time.

I also noticed bluetooth only crashes once when I turn it on right after boot (so after the first fc) instead of twice. Did you make any progress on the bluetooth share thing?

Guest akira.pwr

Obviously I don't mean this rom haven't bugs, but for my daily use is good, I don't know if to fix all the bugs is easy or possible or not, PHH and others are doing great, so i don't push anyone to do anything, I'm happy enough with froyo at this level, but I can be happier if there is some new personalization.

Guest Alexzandro

Hello I tried this also, after starting with LCR 1.6 and trough STREAM... and now I revert to LCR 1.7 , actually testing OC kernels and themes. I do not understand people saying this FRF50 could be used , sorry, no camera/video, I couldn t use flash 10.1, bad SMS retrieves, so ? Maybe I missed smthing ? (I didn't tell of all other known issues ). It is a test lab, ok, not for everyday. Regards and everyway, thanks for all your efforts.

Guest mmkim
Hello I tried this also, after starting with LCR 1.6 and trough STREAM... and now I revert to LCR 1.7 , actually testing OC kernels and themes. I do not understand people saying this FRF50 could be used , sorry, no camera/video, I couldn t use flash 10.1, bad SMS retrieves, so ? Maybe I missed smthing ? (I didn't tell of all other known issues ). It is a test lab, ok, not for everyday. Regards and everyway, thanks for all your efforts.

I set it again & again ............

black screen to boot main screen.

I return LCR 1.7 now!! so bad new froyo release than before. :lol: unsuccessary