Steak for sale

Guest streak dan

Guest streak dan

Hey guys

With a little regret I've decided to sell the streak...don't get me wrong it is an awesome device but its definitely overkill for my needs...

I know most people on here have one so this is mainly for those lurking and just considering the streak...I've had it just over a week and it's still in perfect condition.

£400 (+ delivery) and its yours! Pick up from northampton also availible...

I'll be sad to see it go but hopefully someone else can give it a good home and use all its potential, feel free to ask any questions.

Dan

Guest streak dan
400 quid for a steak, that is definitely overkill. But a week old? Has it at least been refrigerated? :lol:

You have no idea how many times i've typed streak and for one reason or other it's ended up as steak!

Guest streak dan
Dan

I'd be happy to do a straight out swap for an iPhone 3GS?

Cheers

Orrwil

Hey Orrwil,

Not really looking for another phone sorry. Cash possible? Sure you could sell the iPhone?

Dan

Guest streak dan
ur looking 340 MAX for BNIB on ebay.... theres buy it now for 320 ... lol no way ull get 400

wow price sure have come down fast! what's it been 3 weeks?

Guest streak dan

Think i might put this on ebay next week and see how much i'll get...if anyone decides they want it beforehand let me know. price negotiable.

Guest jdouce

ebay is fluctuation a lot atm.... one sold for 240!!! i was like awww damn i missed that

but rest are arround 340+

odd buy it now at 320

Guest streak dan

£240????? damn....most of us on here paid £429!!!!

Well i'd hope to get at least £380 for it but may have to come down....

Guest thelankygeek

To be honest i am debating whet ever to sell mine or not... have been using it as my main device for about a week and i kinda miss the speed from android 2.1 and i am not sure if i fancy to wait for 2.2 on the dell.

If you look at what CEX are offering as a grade a (£190) the value is going down fast. The iPhone4 launch has not helped that.

Id say £300 - £350 is a fair price.

If someone offered me £300 - £320 for mine id take it.

Guest thelankygeek
hmm ... im looking to change my desire for a streak is it really that much slower

Ive gone from a desire to a streak... and when moving around apps and playing some videos in rock player its noticeable. It will get better once the update comes as its not the hardware letting it down its the 1.6 android. Its an awesome device and would highly recommend it.

I just don't really want to wait for the update..

Guest thelankygeek

Yep.. just sold my desire as well lol. nether mind.

To be honest its worth the switch as the screen space is fantastic... the things that bother me are not being able to move the browser away from mobile versions of the website (annoys the hell outta me), the lack of multi touch (1.6 problem) i would love to play my emu games on the big screen. Also integrated exchange support would be nice rather than having to use touchdown.

The things i like are the large application memory so theres no need for app2sd, screen size and the gorilla glass which makes the device feel solid.

Sorry to hijack thread but i am open to offers if anyone wants a streak... no trades though hehe.

Guest streak dan
Sorry to hijack thread but i am open to offers if anyone wants a streak... no trades though hehe.

No worries buddy, only put it on here on the off chance someone wanted one...

Guest jdouce

i want one.... i think lol... seems a lot of desire owners getting streaks and selling them....

and .... dolpinh hd browser for the mobile site issue

if we had a date on 2.2 id get instantly... or at least a port attempt.. is the streak source available.

Edited by jdouce

Guest thelankygeek

dolphin hd browser doesnt seem to show up in market atm.

cant seem to find a manual apk to download either to try it out.

Guest thelankygeek

looks like dolphin hd is for android 2.0 only

and dolphin is just for 1.6, just installed and had a play but still takes you to the desktop site on most sites.

Guest courtlandre
find someone with a 2.1 phone get em to download it and get the apk

There is a reason it's 2.x only. APK won't install.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest treble4
Not really tried to hard to sell it but just wondering if anyone else still wanted it? £320 delivered (UK only)

is it locked to o2 mate