Best WM 6.1 or 6.5 for i900!!!!

Guest djtutis

Guest djtutis

Hello! This is my first topic, so excuse me if i made some mistakes. I want to suggest me the best WM 6.1 or 6.5 rom that you have use. I want stability and speed from the rom. I used ock's roms but I've changed because of the black stripe at income call. Can someone help me? :lol:

Guest X-pro
Hello! This is my first topic, so excuse me if i made some mistakes. I want to suggest me the best WM 6.1 or 6.5 rom that you have use. I want stability and speed from the rom. I used ock's roms but I've changed because of the black stripe at income call. Can someone help me? :lol:

if you use spb mobile shell, 6.1 rom is the way to go. http://shokka9.swisszano.ch/WM6.1/SHKvRC_LITE/

the best 6.5 rom I used was ock's 23118 gtx. http://myi900.blogspot.com/search/label/ock%20roms

never had that black stripe problem

Guest djtutis

Thanks a lot... My problem is like that in the middle of the page. It was posted by hugo prado... I think that this rom has a problem with video recording...

Edited by djtutis

Guest djtutis

Can someone suggest me any good rom with good speed and stability? I have the problem of black stripe at ock's GTX 23118 at income call... Does someone know how to fix this problem?

Guest jms2367

i always use lite roms.

for wm6.5, pdhee's 21891 rom is very good.

for wm6.1, shokka's rom that x-pro posted above is very good.

yoiu may also try out benzo's 21057 wm6.1 lite rom which i am currently using.

Guest hugo_prado
Thanks a lot... My problem is like that in the middle of the page. It was posted by hugo prado... I think that this rom has a problem with video recording...

I migrated to OCK ultra lite rom. Now I have the default WM dialer without the unused omnia lite apps wasting space from my device (and less/none bugs)

Then my vote is to WM 6.5.x

Some screens:

Titanium plugins installed by myself.

screen01s.pngscreen02pw.png

screen01c.pngscreen02p.png

screen05xa.png

Edited by hugo_prado

Guest X-pro
Can someone suggest me any good rom with good speed and stability? I have the problem of black stripe at ock's GTX 23118 at income call... Does someone know how to fix this problem?

you can use the standard wm dialer which is installed or the OMNIA Lite Dialer PURE BLACK DUSK STYLE from here http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...mp-player-more/. Some of the other dialers on that page doesn't fit the screen. Remember that wm dialers takes about 8 megs of memory

Guest djtutis
I migrated to OCK ultra lite rom. Now I have the default WM dialer without the unused omnia lite apps wasting space from my device (and less/none bugs)

Then my vote is to WM 6.5.x

Some screens:

Titanium plugins installed by myself.

screen01s.pngscreen02pw.png

screen01c.pngscreen02p.png

screen05xa.png

Finally, have you tried to fix the black stripe problem? Could you send me the download link of the rom? This rom has the black stripe problem?

Edited by djtutis

Guest hugo_prado
Finally, have you tried to fix the black stripe problem? Could you send me the download link of the rom? This rom has the black stripe problem?

This rom doesn't have the back stripe problem, but you need to install some applications, because it is a lite version and come with few apps:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mdyzngo4mzt/...ralite_23118.7z

I've installed: Titanium plugins (CAnalogClock, Clauncher, CCommanager, CFavpeople, notification), google maps, office mobile, finger keyboard (and gtx theme), tcpmp+mastercodecs v5, Adobe readder LE, livven themes, Omnia lite calendar (tcalendar), csmi (to change icons in start menu).

Then it becomes "usable".

But before change to this rom, try to disabe samsung dialer skin (using FavHack in ock's rom). This is a workaround to the black stripe, which appears only in omnia lite dialer.

-----------------------------

Dimera:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=103

download and install only the "Test Titanium Notification Exchange.cab". It works fine.

Edited by hugo_prado

Guest djtutis
This rom doesn't have the back stripe problem, but you need to install some applications, because it is a lite version and come with few apps:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mdyzngo4mzt/...ralite_23118.7z

I've installed: Titanium plugins (CAnalogClock, Clauncher, CCommanager, CFavpeople, notification), google maps, office mobile, finger keyboard (and gtx theme), tcpmp+mastercodecs v5, Adobe readder LE, livven themes, Omnia lite calendar (tcalendar), csmi (to change icons in start menu).

Then it becomes "usable".

But before change to this rom, try to disabe samsung dialer skin (using FavHack in ock's rom). This is a workaround to the black stripe, which appears only in omnia lite dialer.

-----------------------------

Dimera:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=103

download and install only the "Test Titanium Notification Exchange.cab". It works fine.

Can you explain me how to disable samsung's dialer skin with FavHack?

Guest hugo_prado
Can you explain me how to disable samsung's dialer skin with FavHack?

If you are still using OCK's rom, go to start menu/tools/fav hack.

In the first tab, you should click in Dialer Skin button. Then desable it and do a soft reset.

I'm unable to post a print screen because ultralite version doesnt have favhack

Guest hugo_prado
Can i make a video call with ock's dialer skin?

Videocall only with dialer skin enabled (giving the black stripe when someone calls). With the skin disabled (the default black MS dialer), videocall is not possible (I think)...

I really don't do video calls. Then it doesn't make difference to me.

Then, to do videocalls without the black stripe, you can use the untouched DXIA rom or the OCK ultra lite and install the original omnia dialer (from i900 omnia, not the omnia lite dialer).

Guest miro20

for video call , search and install :

SamsungVideoCall.cab

Samsung_Dialer.cab

if you use PhoneEx , enable WM dailer in settings.

i have tested, and all its works :lol:

Guest X-pro
Videocall only with dialer skin enabled (giving the black stripe when someone calls). With the skin disabled (the default black MS dialer), videocall is not possible (I think)...

I really don't do video calls. Then it doesn't make difference to me.

Then, to do videocalls without the black stripe, you can use the untouched DXIA rom or the OCK ultra lite and install the original omnia dialer (from i900 omnia, not the omnia lite dialer).

would another wm dialer skin not do the trick so that you didn't get the black stribe :lol:

Guest djtutis
for video call , search and install :

SamsungVideoCall.cab

Samsung_Dialer.cab

if you use PhoneEx , enable WM dailer in settings.

i have tested, and all its works :lol:

So, can i install PhoneEx 2.2, enable WM dialer in settings and i can make video calls?

Guest miro20

No. it's not necessarily . the point of all of this is to switch to samsung dialer. I just tell you my case, and my way to do this, with PhoneEx. and yes, i can make video calls.