is it ok to flash i910w with i910 verizon rom..!

Guest motiam4

Guest motiam4

I have i910w with french rom..plz guide me how to flash it and also the programming code **772 doesn't work..when I type it nothing is happeninig...

here is the rom version:

s:i910.10 W.CC13.202

S:i910.10 W.CC13

H:i910.10 W.Q

Windows mobile 6.1 CE 5.2.20276 (Build 20276.1.3.3)

your help is highly appreciated.

Guest RedMisFitX
I have i910w with french rom..plz guide me how to flash it and also the programming code **772 doesn't work..when I type it nothing is happeninig...

here is the rom version:

s:i910.10 W.CC13.202

S:i910.10 W.CC13

H:i910.10 W.Q

Windows mobile 6.1 CE 5.2.20276 (Build 20276.1.3.3)

your help is highly appreciated.

I use *228 to program my phone; Try that...

Guest motiam4
What carrier and country will it be used in?

good day.

*228 doesn't work in my country morocco..

the most important thing that I need to change it's french rom to english rom..!

plz help me

Guest chopperthedog

Oh boy. After some searching first off I don't think you are going to be able to use the i910 in morocco. With a french rom on a i910 it looks like it is from Canada. For morocco I think you need to find a i900. I hope someone else can concur on this.

Interesting read HERE.

good day.

Guest motiam4
Oh boy. After some searching first off I don't think you are going to be able to use the i910 in morocco. With a french rom on a i910 it looks like it is from Canada. For morocco I think you need to find a i900. I hope someone else can concur on this.

Interesting read HERE.

good day.

thank u bro for ur help..but we do have CDMA Network over here..forget about network..could anyone just tell me is it ok to flash this phone with any i910 verizon rom..?

Guest robertjm

I just looked up CDMA and Morrocco and it appears that Verizon is using GSM, not CDMA. A company called Wana is the CDMA carrier.

Is the french ROM connecting with your carrier already?

Robert

thank u bro for ur help..but we do have CDMA Network over here..forget about network..could anyone just tell me is it ok to flash this phone with any i910 verizon rom..?

Guest motiam4
I just looked up CDMA and Morrocco and it appears that Verizon is using GSM, not CDMA. A company called Wana is the CDMA carrier.

Is the french ROM connecting with your carrier already?

Robert

no..but I will try after changing it's rom to english rom..is it possible to change it's rom or not..?

thx bro..

Edited by motiam4