[THEME] Samsung Today

Guest Cisplatin

Guest Cisplatin

These are modified TodayContainerRC.dll files. Only thing I changed are the backgrounds (wallpapers) on samsung today. I included the original jpeg (480*800) files so you can apply them as system wallpapers too.

I made 25 different wallpapers, most of them are beautifoul pictures of nature and animations.

NOTE: these wllpapers are shown only in portrait mode, in landscape mode I left the original one, because I don't use Samsung Today in landscape mode

(because it's ugly and useless :lol: ).

Preview:

sample2q.png

sample3x.png

How to apply (very easy):

1. Disable Samsung Today (go to settings/display and light/items on today and uncheck samsung today) [or just press W&L side key]

2. Replace TodayContainerRC.dll in windows folder of your device with one you would like to have (no need to make a backup of original TodayContainerRC.dll because it's provided in my package)

3. Enable Samsung Today

I have put them all in one .rar file including original Samsung Today and Bokeh manila.

Here is the download link: Megaupload

Mediafire

Edit: I forgot to add a Link for Bokeh Manila thread. I recommend you all to download the modified DefaultPlugInsRC.dll with default icons and manila clock. QuickLink

Edited by Cisplatin

Guest omid66613

It's more than one week that i'm searching for these today's dll files.

thankkkkk you so much.

you've selected the best wallpapers.

:lol: please keep doing it

Guest Cisplatin
It's more than one week that i'm searching for these today's dll files.

thankkkkk you so much.

you've selected the best wallpapers.

:D please keep doing it

Well I'm glad I could help you. I'm glad I can share what I do. :lol:

I am going to make my own DefaultPlugInsRC.dll = custom icons and clock for Samsung Today. Maby Android style. But I'm pretty busy atm.

• 2 weeks later...