Trying to increase speaker's volume...

Guest sihayqueirseva

Guest sihayqueirseva

I'm trying to increase the speaker volume, mainly to listen to the radio and music player.

I have entered in the service mode menu with the code *#197238640#, select [5] AUDIO, and then [3] SPEAKER, and [1] VOLUME, but then there are seven sections and I don't know which to choose, or what values to enter.

Intuitively I think that point to change is No. 6-- I2S1 Rx Gain(if menu is similar to Omnia HD), but the original value is hexadecimal (0x1c85), and I have no idead for the input code.

Anyone knows?

PD: Sorry for my very very bad english; :lol:

Edited by sihayqueirseva

Guest Stockholm

I have the same problem. The volume on the speaker is very low.

The TCPM and CORE player on the i8000 with preamp was great!

I did upgrade to JG1 no preamp and still low volume there!

Guest lgkahn
I have the same problem. The volume on the speaker is very low.

The TCPM and CORE player on the i8000 with preamp was great!

I did upgrade to JG1 no preamp and still low volume there!

my speaker is very loud so loud the ringtone ad music and audio books gets too loud.. my guess is you have a defective phone..

Guest Stockholm
my speaker is very loud so loud the ringtone ad music and audio books gets too loud.. my guess is you have a defective phone..

The audio on the audio player is fine actually, especially using the equalizer.

If the video player had the equalizer option all would be great.

Guest MADROB

I have tried to play whit service menu... the right code for the menu is *#197328640# and whit a simply web apps u can convert hex in numeric and reverse a numeric value in hex... i have tried many value on Rx Gain on SPEAKER and on SPEAKER VT but no result, the audio volume appear the same

(and in addiction anytime u restart the phone the value was reset...) i dont have idea but i think that the phone has a hardware limitation to prevent an issue for too high volume....

Guest sihayqueirseva
I have tried to play whit service menu... the right code for the menu is *#197328640# and whit a simply web apps u can convert hex in numeric and reverse a numeric value in hex... i have tried many value on Rx Gain on SPEAKER and on SPEAKER VT but no result, the audio volume appear the same

(and in addiction anytime u restart the phone the value was reset...) i dont have idea but i think that the phone has a hardware limitation to prevent an issue for too high volume....

same here... There is no site where it indicates the values to input? In the Kernel, source code, or simmilar?