pay for someone localy to root and install 2.1 custom modaco

Guest crusader007

Guest crusader007

Hi is there anyone close to stafford who would root and install custom madaco 2.1 latest version if i pay them if so how much and where are you?

i have a tmobile g2 with official firmware.

Guest 42turkeys
Hi is there anyone close to stafford who would root and install custom madaco 2.1 latest version if i pay them if so how much and where are you?

i have a tmobile g2 with official firmware.

What problems are you having whilst trying to root?

Have you even tried?

I'm sure we can help you out without paying someone :lol:

Guest raskall

Let him pay someone. It's a win win situation. He gets a rooted Hero and someone gets a couple of stouts "for free". :lol:

Guest crusader007

hi i tried to root my old g1 and bricked it so now I'm to nervous to try on my precious g2 lol,

what would be a fair price to pay?

hi i tried to root my old g1 and bricked it so now I'm to nervous to try on my precious g2 lol,

what would be a fair price to pay?

fair price? a bricked G1 will do nicely, I guess ;-)

Guest crusader007
fair price? a bricked G1 will do nicely, I guess ;-)

i gave the g1 away to a mate at work, he was gonna try and send it back off to htc? by this time i had brought a g2.

Guest Lewman
i gave the g1 away to a mate at work, he was gonna try and send it back off to htc? by this time i had brought a g2.

Only thing with paying someone to do it, there's not really any insurance if your phone gets bricked in the process. That said as long as you follow the instructions to the T then your not going to end up in that situation :lol:

If you still have no luck then I live in Worcester and can help you out if needed.

-Lew