2.1 from swedish operator Tre

Guest 4nders

Guest Ellia

A ROM without this annoying SMS bug would be fantastic.

It's an easy-going way to refactor the changes in custom ROMS to this ROM?

Guest Richard_Arkless

ive opened it up and looked at the apk's, they are all definitely vanilla including the launcher, they have also put all the huawei my apps

heres the build description and fingerprint

ro.build.description=msm7201a_surf-user 2.1-update1 ERE27 20100527 ota-rel-keys,release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=U8220/U8220/U8220/U8220:2.1-update1/ERE27/20100527:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys

Guest MarcusHenrique
ive opened it up and looked at the apk's, they are all definitely vanilla including the launcher, they have also put all the huawei my apps

heres the build description and fingerprint

ro.build.description=msm7201a_surf-user 2.1-update1 ERE27 20100527 ota-rel-keys,release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=U8220/U8220/U8220/U8220:2.1-update1/ERE27/20100527:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys

Can you flash it and report back? I'm curious if it's improved from past releases.

Guest Ashbeard

I put the two files in a dload folder on the sdcard and restarted in update mode. I got Update failed straight away. What have I done wrong?

Guest Richard_Arkless
Can you flash it and report back? I'm curious if it's improved from past releases.

yea im creating a custom rom now, all I did was take out the app and framework folder and also the build.prop and popped it into a pulse rom

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest MarcusHenrique
I put the two files in a dload folder on the sdcard and restarted in update mode. I got Update failed straight away. What have I done wrong?

You probably have a Pulse, it won't update. I believe swe updates only work for U8230 and U8220-6.

Guest ogiogi

Do it again.

Guest Richard_Arkless

flashed a custom rom of this and booting up now, will report back when its booted

edit boot loop :lol:

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Kandesys

Tried flashing this to my Pulse, but keep getting the following in the sd_update.log

**** SD download log ****

notes:(dld_file_ptr != -1) !

Failure: operation did not succeed.

Failure: CRC verify failure.

dload_sd_file_data_proc-(dld_retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed!

Guest makmondeja
The swedish operator Tre has released a 2.1. I havent tried it yet, just downloaded it.

https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app...06a9a6ea3a9eb49

Im guessing its pretty close to vanilla. Ill try it out pretty soon.

Do you have the operator direct link?? I think the problem that people are having (CRC) it's because some issue with the file transfer from yousendit.