2.1 from swedish operator Tre

Guest 4nders

Guest Simon O
Rooted with su-2.1-e-signed.zip :lol:

Yup but I'm going to make a recovery update.zip for the rom adding Darktremor A2SD and root.

Guest ogiogi
Yup but I'm going to make a recovery update.zip for the rom adding Darktremor A2SD and root.

That will be great. Also put ADW 0.9 in the update :lol:

Guest daveycarter
The download link is NOT working... :lol:

Link still dead, could someoe please upoload a working copy for me to try please. Am on HU 2.1 and want give this a go......

Guest nick_sub

Just got my Pulse yesterday and am still on 1.5. Am trying to choose between this and the FLB ROM. I know this only appeared yesterday but any early suggestions on which I should go for?

Edited by nick_sub

Guest aidanj
Just got my Pulse yesterday and am still on 1.5. Am trying to choose between this and the FLB ROM. I know this only appeared yesterday but any early suggestions on which I should go for?

if i were you, i'd wait a little while, as the creator of the flb rom plans to incorporate some of the swedish rom into the next release of flb.

Guest IceXcube84
It's the initial 1 frame logo, instead of the t-mobile one which shows up first, right before the android logo.

Ah ok i see

Yeah that have been better then that T-Mobile logo. I have the proper Huawei U8220

But is it possible to copy it to the pc and to my U8220?

Guest whackster
Ah ok i see

Yeah that have been better then that T-Mobile logo. I have the proper Huawei U8220

But is it possible to copy it to the pc and to my U8220?

Check this topic out. Until someone figures out how to repack an UPDATA.APP file, it's not possible to modify it.

But I'm positive it will happen! :lol:

Guest ArcticFox

Updated my pulse this morning, went from 1.5 to december update to this and im impressed, havent tested everything but it looks to be working for the most part, love the white/green and blue accents.