How to get cheap Rebel sims

Guest vinokirk

Guest vinokirk

Ok go direct to the main dealers/manafacturer website at www.rebelsimcard.com

Go to order your sim via quick checkout

Use the voucher code rebel to get 5% off the card itself

Select your country and select quick checkout

Select any shipping price...even £11.99 :lol:

Now...notice the address in the address bar 'http://rebelsimcard.com/virtu/index.php?=0&ccode=GBR&shipprice=11.99'

Can you see the shipping price is up there? Change it to £0.01 and press enter

Now press the paypal button and voila! 1 pence shipping :D =Rebel Sim for £9.50 direct from source with aftercare service :D

I recived my Rebel Sim the very next day :)

Edited by vinokirk

Guest s3gfault

heh. i hope you sent this info to them first and they were rude or arrogant about it?

Edited by s3gfault

Guest vinokirk
heh. i hope you sent this info to them first and they were rude or arrogant about it?

Why would I tell them?! They would patch the hole :lol:

Guest Dogmann55

@vinokirk

You are aware that it doesn't work properly in the Streak aren't you? if you read the many accounts from those that have tried it on this forum you will see there are all sorts of problems that make it less then a good solution or reliable so really it's pointless if you want or need one on any Network other than 02 your better off buying it direct from Dell unlocked.

Marc

Guest vinokirk
@vinokirk

You are aware that it doesn't work properly in the Streak aren't you? if you read the many accounts from those that have tried it on this forum you will see there are all sorts of problems that make it less then a good solution or reliable so really it's pointless if you want or need one on any Network other than 02 your better off buying it direct from Dell unlocked.

Marc

Yeah im fully aware of the non 3g, but I got my streak at a good price, so im happy to wait for a full unlocking solution :lol:

Guest banterbay
Ok go direct to the main dealers/manafacturer website at www.rebelsimcard.com

Go to order your sim via quick checkout

Use the voucher code rebel to get 5% off the card itself

Select your country and select quick checkout

Select any shipping price...even £11.99 :)

Now...notice the address in the address bar 'http://rebelsimcard.com/virtu/index.php?=0&ccode=GBR&shipprice=11.99'

Can you see the shipping price is up there? Change it to £0.01 and press enter

Now press the paypal button and voila! 1 pence shipping :D =Rebel Sim for £9.50 direct from source with aftercare service :P

I recived my Rebel Sim the very next day :P

Pls stay away from rebel sim for dell streak. It does not work; you cant recieve phone calls, loosing network every minute; cant send nor recieve texts. It is a waste of money and time. Their customer service is crap. Am talking from experience. Dont waste your money!

Edited by banterbay

Guest vinokirk
Pls stay away from rebel sim for dell streak. It does not work; you cant recieve phone calls, loosing network every minute; cant send nor recieve texts. It is a waste of money and time. Their customer service is crap. Am talking from experience. Dont waste your money!

I do get a signal dropout every couple of days, but from what i read, Streak using an O2 sim are also experiencing this!

I can make calls, send texts, browse the internet with no probs!

The only downside to having the rebel sim is that if you want everything to work fine, you have to keep it in 2g mode. If you turn on 3g mode, it wil work fine on the internet but youll loose the ability to call or text after about 10 mins. But all you have to do is the card reset prcedure as described here http://android.modaco.com/content-page/312...blems/page/20/# and everything works ok again.

I'm happy with this situation, as it enables me to have an amazing phone, and it truely is anamazing phone. It will be fully unlocked soon, of that I am sure.